does Warlords of dreanor have a story

Hey, I was wondering if warlords has a story? I played the old warcraft III, I've played starcraft for a very long time, I played hearthstone since beta, as well as heroes of the storm. But, when I went to play wow there seemed to be no story, I know there is a deep amount of story, but when you play the game it seems you only do side quests. I am looking at warlords, because it's on sale, so I wanted to see if it had a real story to play through. Please help in any way, thank you in advance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, there is very much a story. The main story of each zone in Draenor is very present, while the side quests give insight into other parts of Draenor.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Deleted
    Ok, well if you think HS and HoTS have enough story to be compared to Warcraft III, then sure, WoD has plenty of story for you.
    Other than that, Blizzard isn't known for their storytelling - go get a Bioware game or read a book if you want a good story. Blizzard is known for good gameplay.

ok thanks I think I will try Wod out. But, yes my main mmo at the moment is star wars the old republic, so, yes I will say bio ware is good on the storylines. thank you, again.