Having trouble installing Windows from flash drive!!!

I am used to installing from Th DVD.
    I decided to try to use Flash drive.
    And I am having problem that after first restart it goes to installing the thing 2nd time? and when you install from disk you just skip booting from DVD and it continues to install.
    But if you remove USB from bootable options. After first restart it gets stuck in Setting up services screen.
    Because I think it didn't install everything.

Any suggestions?
    Kenny gona die tonight!!!

you plug it the usb flash drive.
    you boot from the usb flash drive.
    you config windows, choose which partition you want to use, let it go till it restarts.
    After restart, boot from the hdd(or ssd) you chose to install windows. Keep the usb flash drive connected.
    It will continue the config.

Your issue looks like you have set it up to boot from the usb flash drive, but didn't change it after, so it's always trying to do a new config.

Easy thing, press the key to change boot order (not going to the bios, for example mine is f9), choose the usb flash drive, config, after restart it will boot in the hdd (you didn't change the boot order in the bios, so it will boot in whatever is top on the bios).

10+ Year Old Account
    Sort of expanding on what Warbringer said.. It sounds like you have the boot order as the USB first. So it just keeps booting off that.

Usually I set it up as 1) HDD/SSD, 2) USB... so the first time it tries drive, no OS so it moves to next, USB. After install, it tries drive again, and this time the OS is installed so it boots normally.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

What you can do on some motherboards is tell it to boot from USB on the next system start without changing your boot order.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    What you can do on some motherboards is tell it to boot from USB on the next system start without changing your boot order.
    It's what I said, on boot change the boot order (for that boot). My case is f9, different motherboards different key shortcuts.