View Poll Results: Would you step up become Santa, and Save the spirit of Christmas?

Voters
43. This poll is closed
  • No. I am not giving up my life to continue this nonsense.

14 32.56%
  • Is this even a question, HONEY get me some Coffee I am Saving Christmas.

17 39.53%
  • I dunno, man this is a lot of pressure. I'll do my best

5 11.63%
  • Fuck that, I am calling Channel 4 Action news, I am gonna be on TV!

7 16.28%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Santa can't fall of a roof, he is always prepared for everything! He uses a safety rope because that's written in his work safety regulations.

Become Santa and then fly to Times Square and go public, it would break our cohesive view of reality by suddenly exposing the world to the fact that magic and mythical beings are real. Of course, you would probably be assassinated by the men in black before you could accomplish this.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Santa can't afford an ipad. he gives all of his product away for free. it's why he has to ride a sleigh with reindeer.
    Sure he can. Santa runs a dictatorship with little elf slaves making toys for kids. He has a sleigh with several flying reindeer. Imagine if you pay 25$ for a flying mount in a game how much he payed for his real life flying mounts. Also, his sleigh is red because it's actually made of rubies with a gold trimming. His coat is made of kashmir wool with silk trimmings. He has a house in Scandinavia, so he does have some money, most likely from the oil business.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering the neighborhood I live in, the only thing I would do is call 911 for him as he most definitely fell off the roof because some random fuck shot him.

Burn the sleigh. Eat Santa and his Reindeer then go give Mrs Claus some of Santa's and the Reindeer's DNA so she can clone them and make a new Santa and Reindeers. (If they can make a magic flying sleigh then cloning is no problem) YEAH you weren't expecting that twist ending were you?
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2015-11-29 at 04:27 PM.

Sell him on the black market. he's eternal right? surely there's gotta be some rich dude somewhere wanting to buy him as some sort of exhibition.
    I like my coffe like my mages.

10+ Year Old Account
    No i'd steal his magical faster than light travel powers and use it to enslave humanity...

I'd just keep all of the presents.