10+ Year Old Account

Dark Ranger Talent

I was thinking about how cool this talent sounds lore-wise and gameplay-wise, but wouldn't it be cool if it put a cosmetic effect on your character similar to the undead looking skins that death knights get where their skin is a pale greyish colour etc?
    Last edited by Marmot; 2015-11-29 at 04:47 AM.

Yes! A million times yes!

I can only assume that upon taking the talent "Dark Ranger" your eyes will go red or there will be a minor glyph to help the undead visual-feel go further.
    "A hero need not speak. When he is gone, the world will speak for him."

Deleted
    would be nice if they actualy made us more dark ranger then actualy summoning one. like changing a few abilitys and maby how we look.

Deleted
    It would be funny/weird for the actual forsaken out there
    Imagine a forsaken with the 'undead skin' gliph. It would probably die, heh.

However, a 'red eyes' Glyph would be pretty cool... If the mythic headpiece doesn't already do that. Which honestly I sospect, given the Icon and the Sylvanas-ish look of it.
    But we will see!
    ...Soon™.

For the graphics of the talent... I actually think that the minion will be a pet of some sort. Like an undead or skeletal something. Not a Ranger, definetly.

Edit: Little offtopic, but pretty quick; What about the visuals of 'Call of the Hunter' Weapon talent? It would be cool if it actually show just the goddamn RAIN of arrows from behind you. I don't think it will summon 'Guardians' shooting arrows. Thoughts?
    Last edited by mmoce1b16cfe0e; 2015-11-30 at 03:08 AM.

No, I really don't like the idea of looking undead just because I chose a talent.
    Every man is born as many men and dies as a single one

-Martin Heidegger

Quote Originally Posted by HammondQ View Post
    No, I really don't like the idea of looking undead just because I chose a talent.
    why the hell would you pick a dark ranger talent that summons a minion then?

Black Arrow is a "creepy" spell but it doesn't change how my character looks.

-Martin Heidegger

Deleted
    I'd like to see a minor glyph that changes the skeleton minion to a pet from your stables.
    This way MM hunters still can fight with their pet assisting them, won't be at your side forever, but you'll still see your trusty Bear/whatever.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Patience, our armor is more than likely based off Sylvanas. We might just get a Dark Ranger vibe from it! After our garbage tier in WoD, they can't disappoint us again...or at least I hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    I'd like to see a minor glyph that changes the skeleton minion to a pet from your stables.
    This way MM hunters still can fight with their pet assisting them, won't be at your side forever, but you'll still see your trusty Bear/whatever.
    I like that.

-Martin Heidegger