Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    We've all tried it haven't we?

beeing from switzerland, i find it Kind of funny that no national newspaper cared to post that Story but overborad it seems to be newsworthy

but lets go with it can you provide statistics from other countries and other species as well? id really like to know how we compare to sheep or ape Lovers in other countries :P

7+ Year Old Account
    Excuse me but how the fuck do you get statistics of this? Is there some horse-sex poll in Switzerland or what???? If you did this as a person do you tell others about it? Or how the fuck do you find out about this?! Just beyond me how other people are aware of this in that country....like hypothetically if I for some fucked up reason decided to have sex with a horse.....I would never.......ever..........ever tell anyone about it and be fucking smart to make sure no one ever found out about it. Even if someone payed me 1 million dollars for me to reveal my darkest secrets, I would still ....never say anything about "that".

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farenor View Post
    beeing from switzerland, i find it Kind of funny that no national newspaper cared to post that Story but overborad it seems to be newsworthy

but lets go with it can you provide statistics from other countries and other species as well? id really like to know how we compare to sheep or ape Lovers in other countries :P
    It is widely known that Africans fuck monkeys, Middle-easterners fuck sheep and Europeans/Americans fuck cows. Asians fuck everything. Swiss and Russians fuck horses though.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, that's enough Internet for today...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

15+ Year Old Account
    I actually read it as "having sex on horses" and was thinking, whats the big deal

Deleted
    Guess with all that money they have they get bored of doing normal things.

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    I actually read it as "having sex on horses" and was thinking, whats the big deal
    How progressive of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    No she shouldn't be removed she is an elected official and hasn't broken any laws just hurt some people's feelings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    So 10 people had sex with horses... and that's...newsworthy? I mean I think it's pretty gross but...10 people isn't some epidemic.
    Nope, 10 and a half people!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Friendship is magic. XD

So to entertain that weirder part of my brain, was it male horses or female horses? I don't see it going good either way but I'm curious.

Beware the Swiss centaur army!
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

Trying my best to not sound racist but are those "natives" or "minorities"?
    I know here in Israel the palestinians have some fine taste in goats, might be connected...

Infracted. Accusing any group of liking bestiality is not okay.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2015-11-29 at 02:27 PM.

I blame My Little Ponies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    So fucking what?
    Horses. Its in the title.

Has all the best horse puns been used in this thread?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Richiebcfc25 View Post
    Has all the best horse puns been used in this thread?
    Neigh.

Well. Ok now they have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Yikes, I have to say.. People should probably stick to the same species when it comes to sex.. Just imo? Lolo
    Please.. No specicism in this thread.

Jeez, it was like the first post... this forum is getting worse every day.

Ewwwwwwwwwww.

Dirty people. The poor horses!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    I blame My Little Ponies.
    I know right. Gotta watch yourself at the watering trough with those sneaky bastards. Never trust a pony! Although, it sounds like it was fully sized horse to me...oh, wait a minute! I see what you did there.

I don't judge what people do in their private lives...but some people make it hard.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    I know right. Gotta watch yourself at the watering trough with those sneaky bastards. Never trust a pony! Although, it sounds like it was fully sized horse to me...oh, wait a minute! I see what you did there.

I don't judge what people do in their private lives...but some people make it hard.
    Huehuehuehuehue
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"