Poll: What's your favourite class order hall (so far)?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    And I want the Paladin one to be located near Uther's tomb. Doesn't mean all feedback is being ignored or that all feedback should be listened to. Those wanting Ravenholdt are doing so without actually providing feedback on a product because their request isn't based on experience or concern but just whining.
    There are some legitimate concerns. They are just being ignored by those who dismiss them as whining. Being in the Capitol city means having to deal with lag. Also there's concern that creating the skyrim rogue hideout in the sewers is boring and ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    And I want the Paladin one to be located near Uther's tomb. Doesn't mean all feedback is being ignored or that all feedback should be listened to. Those wanting Ravenholdt are doing so without actually providing feedback on a product because their request isn't based on experience or concern but just whining.
    literally thousands of rogues bombed Blizz twitter with valid arguments like leveling Ravenholdt rep, legendary dagger questchain, precata quests for rogues, which included visiting Ravenholdt. It was a good memory for every rogue. Like Paladins get Light's Hope Chapel, where they cleansed DKs and fought off plague, duh. But there was no reaction, they just told it's "not gonna be sewers, it's gonna be something more awesome". But in the end it's just the same sewers with one more room. Great. Though time will tell. It's too early to judge now.

I really love the druid hall, it's HUGE and is honestly just so beautiful. I know what character I'm leveling up next for an alt!

Deleted
    Very dissapointed with the Death Knight class hall as it just re-uses the Ebon hold from the DK starting area.

If it was me designing the game, I'd have Malykriss, the Vile hold as the DK class hall, now entirely finished, clad in saronite and ready for action.

I'm actually going into NO-SPOILERS mode since what I've seen has been pretty exciting and interesting and I want to save it for when I have it in front of me.
    Garrosh: "LOK'TAR! HAVE A HAMBURGER."

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never been a good Warrior, but the Warrior Class Hall makes me feel really happy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HearthRhythm View Post
    Very dissapointed with the Death Knight class hall as it just re-uses the Ebon hold from the DK starting area.

If it was me designing the game, I'd have Malykriss, the Vile hold as the DK class hall, now entirely finished, clad in saronite and ready for action.
    I'd have used Naxxramas.

Mage looked on point as well as practical and stylish. Paladins seem to have it pretty good too.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

I'm surprised there's such a huge popularity for the warrior class hall, because it doesn't fit the WoW Warrior fantasy at all and the colors are so awkwardly bright...It's just not what I think when I think of WoW Warrior.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by delus View Post
    Being in the Capitol city means having to deal with lag.
    Pretty sure Class Halls are phased, and so will be the Sewers.
    You will have as much lag in here as you'd have had in Ravenholdt or anywhere else.

The mage one is the best; fits the class theme and aesthetic, centrally located in Dalaran, feels welcoming, and disguises any reuse of assets it might have much better than the other halls.

The warrior one seems impressive now, but at launch when everyone realizes its a copy-paste of a new dungeon, and that it doesn't fit the class theme or aesthetic at all, they might change their minds about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Except not all of the Rogues want Ravenholdt. I actually like the sewers as the class order hall and think it looks the best out of all of them so far.
    You must be drunk lol

I know it's your perosnal opinion but how can you like a copy-paste of original Dalaran sewers with addition of like... 2 new rooms?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankrave View Post
    as one person said about Rogue Class hall:
    Blizz: we want to have feedback about class halls and make changes considering your wishes.
    Rogues: we want Ravenholdt.
    Blizz: sorry, we won't change anything.
    ..............!

Quote Originally Posted by Dankrave View Post
    as one person said about Rogue Class hall:
    Blizz: we want to have feedback about class halls and make changes considering your wishes.
    Rogues: we want Ravenholdt.
    Blizz: sorry, we won't change anything.
    Lol. Yeah it's really disappointing.

A lot of the rogue changes are cool, but the shitty class hall and artifacts make me want to play something else.

10+ Year Old Account
    I chose the hunter one b/c so far it feels like the most global coming together of a class which so far as I know is the whole point of the Order Hall. There are Sentinels, Farstriders, Dark Rangers, and Silver Covenant NPC's among others. I also like the Night Elf aesthetic.

The warrior one looks cool enough, but I feel it all sort of blends into itself and makes it hard to point out the details. It's just like HEY LOOK AT ALL THIS POINTY GOLD STUFF! It's also just a copy-paste of the Halls of Valor dungeon.