Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Do you support furries?

Do you support people being a furry and "changing their species" into furry, disclaiming they're human? Its a trend thats going on!

Some furries are noted to go to work and do other everyday life stuff with their so called "fursuits" on and even buy clothes to dress their fursuits. Imagine how hot that crap would be in the summer?
    Last edited by TheramoreIsTheBomb; 2015-11-29 at 11:52 PM.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

I don't support it... but I can tolerate it. Just like transgender people.

I mean, I personally find it odd (to put it nicely), but people can do what they want in the privacy of their own home.

You mean for like kids shows and stuff? Why not, they aren't that different from teletubbies or muppets or sesame st.

Support is perhaps a bit strong, but I am in no way opposed to them. It's not really hurting anyone, so if it makes them happy go for it.

I am all for the freedom to do whatever you want. Won't stop me from laughing and think they are special snowflakes though.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    You mean for like kids shows and stuff? Why not, they aren't that different from teletubbies or muppets or sesame st.
    I mean walking around, going to work, everyday life stuff as a grown person

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    I don't support it... but I can tolerate it. Just like transgender people.

and that is the most anyone can ever expect or ask from strangers. Also that is the key to a perfect world. Live and let live.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Sorry but I'm not against it but there's no way in hell any business allows them to go to work dressed like that. Unless maybe lets say a children's entertainer or something similar. But yeah it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Support furries in what way?

Pay their rent, supply money so they can buy materials to further life style?

Because short of that, I mean the only support I can think of is support their right to be left the hell alone as long as they aren't hurting themselves or anybody else. I mean I think it stupid, and kind of a weird interest, but hey I really like Star Trek, some people like to paint their face and cheer for their home team. So what.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Sorry but I'm not against it but there's no way in hell any business allows them to go to work dressed like that. Unless maybe lets say a children's entertainer or something similar. But yeah it doesn't bother me in the slightest.
    Long as they keep it in the bedroom fine by me

I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure that, just like being sexually attracted to children, being sexually attracted to animals is a mental illness.

These people need counseling, not acceptance.

(And yes I'm aware of the irony in my words having been used thousands of times as arguments against homosexuality. >.<)
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

I think it's great. They should occupy federal offices.

Quote Originally Posted by toastteetoast View Post
    Long as they keep it in the bedroom fine by me
    Erm no out in public is fine but I'm sort of asking a question to Theramores statement about them going to work dressed like that.

While I don't understand it, which applies to many groups, if these plushie piles are between consenting people, it has zero effect on me. If they form a Furry army and try to take over the world, and make everyone convert, then we'll have issues

Can't really blame anyone for having a mental disability, be it furry, transgender, gay or schizophrenic.

I mean in an ideal world they would be the first in the ovens, but we have to tolerate them or we are guilty of thought crime.

Infracted. Wishing death upon people is NOT okay.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2015-11-30 at 12:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    They can do what they want, but I wouldn't expect them to go to work like that. As long as they do it in private, its fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure that, just like being sexually attracted to children, being sexually attracted to animals is a mental illness.

These people need counseling, not acceptance.

(And yes I'm aware of the irony in my words having been used thousands of times as arguments against homosexuality. >.<)
    Yeah. I wholeheartedly agree

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    eventually they will have too.
    we started something. It's something that has no breaks and eventually it will go beyond sexual fetish legally, and be introduced for what it is, a lifestyle then people will sue to force tollerance and acceptance. We just are not at a point where anyone can risk saying, "No this is way beyond the line, stop" lol
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    Can't really blame anyone for having a mental disability, be it furry, transgender, gay or schizophrenic.

I mean in an ideal world they would be the first in the ovens, but we have to tolerate them or we are guilty of thought crime.
    Being gay isn't a mental illness..