Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Logging on every day for 45 minutes in the morning before work to clear my 8 garrisons. Figure the gold will come in handy and i can focus on content rather than gathering at the start or Legion. Almost have enough for gold cap on one character. Then Working on mythic HFC every Tuesday and wednesday.

Only thing I have to check off my list is reshuffle my alt professions, since gathering will actually be a thing again.

Making gold, doing mythics on my lock who I will probably level first. Other than that just making gold. about 40k for a token, made 250k last month without trying.

Deleted
    While you wait for Legion, I'm still playing WoD ...

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Running for mounts, getting gold, waiting to see how the fuck you can get the Minion of Grumpus, editing wowpedia, leveling alts of almost every class.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Log on once every few days to queue missions.

Play FF14.

10+ Year Old Account
    Praying for beta inv. I mean like after playing wow for 9 years and never got a beta inv feels kinda bad. But that is why RNG system is da best

Killing Elegon, Ji-kun, Horridon, Arthas each week for mounts that never drop.

Timewalking. Gonna do the December holiday event. Might decide to get back into 3s. That's about it really.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Deleted
    Collecting as many transmog sets and items as possible. Doing 8/8 wod cm-s, getting every alt to ilvl 700. Getting every legendary available so far ( missing: Sulfuras, Shadowmourne, Teracgosa, Vlanyr ). Farming raid mounts ( kara, icc, ulduar, firelands, tot4w, onyx ). Getting as much gold as i can.

Deleted
    unsubbed , will get a month to level my last class to 100 before next exp hits (pala 86)

Chilling on other games. Still a bit on both sides if I want to get Legion or not tbh. Playing a mix of GW2 and FF14 atm with the occasional SWTOR.

Heroes of the Storm mostly, first moba, pretty fun way to kill an hour or two.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    queueing garrison/shipyard missions, farming Ashran, finishing legendary quest...

10+ Year Old Account
    Fallout 4. Nearing the end of the main story so I'm either going to continue with the side missions after I beat it or I'm going to go out and probably get Assassin's Creed Syndicate. If not that then most likely something else. There's plenty of games I want to get for my PS4 and Wii U so I'll have plenty to do in the meantime.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love all the "I unsubbed months ago this xpac is shit and I'll never comeback" but I comment all the forums and follow legion lol. See you in legion stop complaining. There's tons of shit to do, tons of alt story lines,higher end raiding, CM's ect. The people complaining there's nothing to do have done nothing in the game which makes me slightly confused. But rant on they'll come back, they always do.

Playing Minecraft on a server i've made and not worrying about legion