My solution to the "Legendaries will be mandatory" thought

How about,

Blizzard realize the raiding competative nature is more there than their PVP, and for the start of Mythics, until the top 10 guilds are announced for worlds first, they disable Legendaries from the Mythic raids, that way after the "race" mythic WORLD FIRST guilds get done other people can use them as they wish.

Honestly.

If you are a guild, who isn't pushing world first, and just want server first, quit thinking everything for top mythic is needed. You aren't them, get over it ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by velspine View Post
    If you are a guild, who isn't pushing world first, and just want server first, quit thinking everything for top mythic is needed. You aren't them, get over it ^_^
    I would think the guilds that aren't pushing world first -are- the guilds that need these items surely? I mean, particularly if they aren't on the same skill level of top guilds. They're the sort of items that give these players the tools they need to succeed where they otherwise couldn't, making them more mandatory than they are for top guilds.

Look at the legendary ring in WoD for example, world first Mythic Archimonde didn't have a single legendary in the raid. I think that might've been the only raid group that did kill it without a legendary on their first kill.

They should just have them permanently disabled from use in raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntardicus View Post
    I would think the guilds that aren't pushing world first -are- the guilds that need these items surely? I mean, particularly if they aren't on the same skill level of top guilds. They're the sort of items that give these players the tools they need to succeed where they otherwise couldn't, making them more mandatory than they are for top guilds.

Look at the legendary ring in WoD for example, world first Mythic Archimonde didn't have a single legendary in the raid. I think that might've been the only raid group that did kill it without a legendary on their first kill.
    Which is why I said once the top 10 compelete it, then initialize the legendaries until the next raid. So the people who can't do anything without being OP will stop being cry babies about blizzard adding stuff to seek outside of their precious 1% raiding community.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtacle View Post
    They should just have them permanently disabled from use in raids.
    Or, to keep a bit of the fun factor, disable the legendary effect in current raids.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

The average guild, even the average Mythic guild, is not attempting to compete with Method or Paragon.

It doesn't mean the level of the game they do compete at is unimportant.

It's absurd to hear that kind of elitism coming from people who regard mythic raiders as elitists.

Quote Originally Posted by velspine View Post
    How about,

Blizzard realize the raiding competative nature is more there than their PVP, and for the start of Mythics, until the top 10 guilds are announced for worlds first, they disable Legendaries from the Mythic raids, that way after the "race" mythic WORLD FIRST guilds get done other people can use them as they wish.

Honestly.

Problem is, when you don't have the dedication or skill to be in the top 10 guilds thoes legendaries become even more important. Your "solution" is no solution. It'll change nothing. The top guilds won't need thoes legendaries to clear raids. You however, will need them or you will at least not be able to compete with someone who has them.

They are not needed to kill bosses but they might be very much needed to get a raid spot.

10+ Year Old Account
    We have two threads for the topic. We really don't need a third.

Closing.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."