Poll: Which Spec are you going to main?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I really don't know. I'm a priest, in fact, I'm a discipline priest, I always been.

But now I look to Holy and there is Holy Nova, PoM, Pray of Healing, Heal, Flash Heal. And disc have a lot of things I didn't recognize. So now I'm thinking if only a shield is enough to make me feel like I belong to this new spec. Maybe I'm a Holy in denial. =(

Quote Originally Posted by luma View Post
    I really don't know. I'm a priest, in fact, I'm a discipline priest, I always been.

But now I look to Holy and there is Holy Nova, PoM, Pray of Healing, Heal, Flash Heal. And disc have a lot of things I didn't recognize. So now I'm thinking if only a shield is enough to make me feel like I belong to this new spec. Maybe I'm a Holy in denial. =(
    I love playing disc. I like bubbling things, penance, and being sorta offensive with holy fire/smite like in TBC/wrath days. I don't wanna have to do dmg to heal in pvp. I just don't see it working out well. Im predicting disc is gonna be awful in arenas.

arms warr or shadow priest for sure

10+ Year Old Account
    Been arms warrior for years but really tempted by ret for Legion. Just looks too fun to pass up on, and well, Ashbringer....