Hunter gear slot priority?

I have to always been confused what part of my gear should I prioritize on my hunter to increase my damage and DPS?

Weapon > armor > trinket?
    Trinket > weapon > armor?

Sorry, if this has been asked but i just can't find it in search.

Weapon > Fel-Coil > Chest/Legs/Helm > Other Trinkets > Gloves/Shoulder/Belt/Boots > Rings/Cloak/Neck/Bracers.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Weapon > Fel-Coil > Chest/Legs/Helm > Other Trinkets > Gloves/Shoulder/Belt/Boots > Rings/Cloak/Neck/Bracers.
    Awesome, Thank you! Much appreciated!

Deleted
    Is Fel-spring Coil that good? Mastery for MM? Isn't MotB + Censer almost always better?

Quote Originally Posted by CmdrCool View Post
    Is Fel-spring Coil that good? Mastery for MM? Isn't MotB + Censer almost always better?
    Fel-Spring gives the constant stats boost, so that is why it is good, pretty sure you shouldn't be using MoTB unless you have 0 heroic trinks at this point.
    It was only ever better than the normal versions I believe.
    Censor is great if you get the procs, but I think as far as dps always being there Coil and Blade is the way to go.

Acronyms are hard. MotB= Mirror of the Blademaster, which is always used pretty much regardless of what version you have. You were probably thinking of BHotM, Beating Heart of the Mountain when you read that acronym by mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by CmdrCool View Post
    Blademaster isn't worth it to upgrade first because the Mirrors damage doesn't scale with item level, only the static stats on the trinket. MotB+Censar is the best pure DPS combo, however during progression Coil > Censar because of static stats and it being reliable and consistent when you need to kill high priority adds, as opposed to Censar being proc related and the chances it could be down when you need it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sremmos View Post
    Fel-Spring gives the constant stats boost, so that is why it is good, pretty sure you shouldn't be using MoTB unless you have 0 heroic trinks at this point.
    What?

2short