Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    All models for everyone and you're lucky you're getting that much.

There is no way at all, NONE, that they would put that much time in creating the art for all those models and color variations for each variation of each druid weapon and then do it again for each race.

Zero chance. Never gonna happen.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasani View Post
    All models for everyone and you're lucky you're getting that much.

There is no way at all, NONE, that they would put that much time in creating the art for all those models and color variations for each variation of each druid weapon and then do it again for each race.

Zero chance. Never gonna happen.

How blunt of you. But you're very right.
    We're expecting these artifact effects to be racial? Though they're not the cat form. It's a whole other system entirely. I think it's very denial of us to believe they'll put racial influence on artifact weapons. But I guess we're entitled and believe we deserve the extra mile. The forms themselves are extra miles. Luckily those of you who don't like it can transmog the weapon, therefore ridding yourself of the coolest artifact effect. As for me. I'm going to enjoy each one

And if they do make 5x more models with +5 more color variations x2 because of bears. I will eat a dirty sock.

10+ Year Old Account
    i don't think anyone in their right mind expects all new models for each race, just tiny changes for each race like the ears and colour, perhaps a feather here and a ring there. It's likely they will be the same for each race though, I still love them either way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zstr View Post
    ...owlcat model is for balance<->feral affinty talent from 45 level tier, here you can guess colours for each race
    Is that confirmed? If so that's cool, I was planning on going guardian affinity but if I get an owlcat form for going balance affinity as feral then I will have to pick that instead, unless bearcat is a thing