Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Giiggity View Post
    Ze trolls: you mustn't feed them!
    I'm a troll in real life and I find this offensive. What's next under the bridge jokes? :O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Invrlose View Post
    Was interviewing someone to work for me today. Mid-way through he asks me "Is that Rolex on your wrist real or fake?" I told him it was fake because I couldn't afford a real one even though it is a real one. He then goes on to tell me he can't afford one either because he spends all of his money on his "THREE KIDS."

I sent him out of my office immediately after bringing up the three kids thing. First of all, if someone has three kids they're going to be a pretty crappy employee. Second of all, having three kids tells me a lot about his character. I don't want someone working for me that's going to be phoning in sick three times a month because little billy has a runny nose. And I don't want someone working for me that would have kids that he can't afford.
    oh look its you and your damn rolex again.GET OUT with that shitty watch. my succubus watch is 10x the watch your is. it has a naked dancing succubus on it.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    oh look its you and damn rolex again.GET OUT.
    OHAI bread. How's it going? Now all we need is Celista.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the dullest blog post I've ever read on here and I've read some of Adam's.

Jesus fuck another thread about your fucking watches? How sad is your life?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

No it's not. I fired someone last week and you kids got all butthurt about it.
    The Donald, he posts on MMO Champion! Go on, tell us how successful your business is now, and how much money you make...oh wait, your rolex is fake.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    He's just doing it a week or so after the other so the infractions wear off I guess. Anyway lets derail this mofo!. I like cake anyone else?
    Doesn't matter, think it takes a year for infractions to wear off. At least that's how it was then I got mine for signature violation and for necroing a post a long time ago. A week is surely not enough.

Anyway, I have a better idea, let's all report him instead. Why make his thread popular?

10+ Year Old Account
    Was interviewing someone to work for me today. Mid-way through he asks me "Is that Rolex on your wrist real or fake?" I told him it was fake because I couldn't afford a real one even though it is a real one. He then goes on to tell me he can't afford one either because he spends all of his money on his "THREE KIDS."

I sent him out of my office immediately after bringing up the three kids thing. First of all, if someone has three kids they're going to be a pretty crappy employee. Second of all, having three kids tells me a lot about his character. I don't want someone working for me that's going to be phoning in sick three times a month because little billy has a runny nose. And I don't want someone working for me that would have kids that he can't afford.
    at this rate no one will want to work for you.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    This seems like an edgy attempt to get attention.
    That's exactly what it is, And a poor attempt at that, But never mind, There's always stupid people these threads draw in

And I don't want someone working for me that would have kids that he can't afford.
    Did you know that in Japan it is not uncommon for a businessman to offer his teenage daughter to his boss?
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Deleted
    Lol nice the avtar update.

But you know its not elaborated when people see it rigth away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Doesn't matter, think it takes a year for infractions to wear off. At least that's how it was then I got mine for signature violation and for necroing a post a long time ago. A week is surely not enough.

Anyway, I have a better idea, let's all report him instead. Why make his thread popular?
    uhm i thought it was 90 days.

uhm i thought it was 90 days.
    Think it's dependant on severity.

Deleted
    Look at his previous post and move on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Think it's dependant on severity.
    rofl he just got infracted in the other thread. i don't think he's long for this site.

Deleted
    Why does he support the swiss economy instead of buying patriotic watches?

rofl he just got infracted in the other thread.
    Nice. Now where the hell is Celista? Have you kidnapped her again Bread?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    This seems like an edgy attempt to get attention.
    Agreed. I mean come on.

Is it possible to have a Rolex fetish? Is that a thing? I think this guy might have one.

Oh its you again, the guy who spends ridiculous amounts on watches that look the same as Seikos. After your last thread, it's pretty obvious the stories you tell are all bs