Why are pony avatars allowed on here?

Seriously why the hell are pony avatars allowed on this website? I'm sick and tired of seeing this pony garbage. It has nothing to do with anything MMO or gaming related. Why can't all of these pony kids make their own pony forum and stay there?

What if I choose to set my avatar my own photo? It has nothing to do with MMO.

"Do I care for the lives of mortals? No. Do you care for the lives of ants that crawls beneath your feet?"

Signature by the awesome Winter Blossom

Are you pony bro?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Invrlose View Post
    Seriously why the hell are pony avatars allowed on this website? I'm sick and tired of seeing this pony garbage. It has nothing to do with anything MMO or gaming related. Why can't all of these pony kids make their own pony forum and stay there?
    Yeah, can't stand those people who have avatars that aren't MMO or gaming related. Bastards the lot of them.

Leave the website. Your not entitled to say what is and isn't allowed here. Don't like it leave.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    tell us how you really feel about:
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Yeah, can't stand those people who have avatars that aren't MMO or gaming related. Bastards the lot of them.
    People with bayern munich avatars are the worst tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrick View Post
    What if I choose to set my avatar my own photo? It has nothing to do with MMO.
    Don't try arguing with a brony hater, their logic is often flawed, but they'll never admit it.

My pony is worth more than your rolex.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hey man, not a fan of pony avatars or avatars with little anime girls either, but they are allowed to have such avatars.

You can simply choose to not interact with them.

Settings - General settings - Untick Avatars (or signatures and pictures as well if you'd like)

i'm at a loss of words... of all the things to complain about you chose to complain about a 100x100px picture that you can choose to have hidden.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    People with bayern munich avatars are the worst tho.
    The guy in Kalis' avatar is Pires playing for Arsenal tho.

You're tempting me to change my avatar to a pony.

PS- there is a MLP thread around here

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Leave the website. Your not entitled to say what is and isn't allowed here. Don't like it leave.
    You're*
    Learn to spell.
    I never said I was entitled to anything. LOL. Seriously. Intellectual light-weight.

We all just need to have some love and tolerance in our life! *Hugs TC*

10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine, people using an avatar that they enjoy. I mean, how fucking dare they enjoy the things in life that they do.
    I MEAN COME ON PEOPLE, OP HERE IS THE LEADER OF THE FUCKING UNIVERSE AND HE WANTS YOU TO KNOW HE'S UNHAPPY.

Seriously OP, grow the FUCK UP. Spend less time worrying about others and more time working on your own life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ive been summond?

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is just a naked attempt to bash other users. Locking it here.