Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Etrayu View Post
    Mr. Mime and Muk vs 55 or so pure dog shit pokemon.

Literally the only interesting pokemon in gen 6 is Hawlucha
    What about Aegislash?

Quote Originally Posted by Goosie View Post
    Darksouls series. Controls/combat is way too clunky for me to get into.

Zelda franchise. Just never got into it.

CoD because it's CoD.

Dark Souls clunky? CoD is true though...
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

1.) Fallout Series; Just seriously can't get into any of them and I love RPG games.
    2.) Grand Theft Auto series; Never really saw the appeal/hype to it, good games (for the most part) just not my style.
    3.) Assassin's Creed series; I played the first two, thought they were okay games (horrendous AI and glitches put aside) but it just never really clicked with me on the story side.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Halo - Garbage game-play, story immersive enough for a children's book only shorter and the new one looks like Team Fortress 2 cartoony AF

Elder Scrolls Games - Boring, graphics do not age well or even come out well at release, controls are terrible especially for PC

Diablo 3 - terrible compared to 2, even not compared to 2 the game was a breeze to level through and rifts are not interesting, adventure mode helped a lot though.

That being said i love The Last of Us, sure the single player is linear but everything good mentioned about it so far has been spot on, story, interactions between characters, character development, the opening, Left behind prequel. Also playing this game online is amazing, its probably the best 3rd person shooter I've ever played online against other people.

Quote Originally Posted by Heffladin View Post
    Guess you've been playing dota since wc3 then? Because my idea of fun isn't really collecting items and knowing all items in a game
    You need that knowledge in LoL as well. Just saying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    .... What? It's absurdly simple; Spam click stuff till it dies, and move to avoid monster attacks.

- - - Updated - - -

Gen 2 was mostly baby pokemon and further evolutions. And Gen 1 was pure quality? Sure, Mr. Mime and Muk were just awesome!
    You messing with my Muk? Swalot didn't need to exist IMO and clearly showed Game Freak's lack of new ideas, not that I blame them. I agree with Etrayu to the extent that the new gens need to be more than just extra Pokemon and the same 8 badges -> Some boss man -> Elite Four. IMO start combining areas like Gen 2.

1. World of Warcraft. I enjoy MMORPGs quite a bit- the compulsive aspect appeal and satisfy me in playing. And I do think World of Warcraft is a well made game. However, I have always had the most difficult time sticking with the game.

The art direction, color palette, 'humor' and character design of World of Warcraft is 100% the opposite of what I find engaging in MMORPGs. But I do enjoy the gameplay of WoW to a high degree. It's just that I find the particular style uninteresting.

2. Most first person shooters. They make me nauseous, give me a headache at times and I don't find 'shooting' all that interesting as a concept.

3. Skyrim. Shallow, repetitive, terrible UI, buggy as heck and the antithesis of what I loved about Morrowind.

15+ Year Old Account
    CS
    Fallout 3 and above
    The Witcher

Most mobas, HoTs/LoL/Dota2. I got into smite once for a little bit, was alright, but other than that I despise mobas generally. They're just not my style other than the off chance you find yourself having fun playing one of them casually with a bunch of friends, but even then there are many other games I'd rather play.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tereezer View Post
    Most mobas, HoTs/LoL/Dota2. I got into smite once for a little bit, was alright, but other than that I despise mobas generally. They're just not my style other than the off chance you find yourself having fun playing one of them casually with a bunch of friends, but even then there are many other games I'd rather play.
    My 3 are:
    1. DOTA. Don`t understand hy are they play it all time(
    2. Team Fortress 2. Was one of the most popular in Steam, but I like only design and all.
    3. Terraria. Game for stupid guys as for me, hate when people play such games in transport and don`t look when they go.. I think such game are diagnosis with a very small number of exceptions

10+ Year Old Account
    1. CS:GO: Terrible Gameplay, I HATE the concept of having to budget for guns before every round. Memorizing spray patterns is dumb.
    2. All MOBA'S: Boring. Really really boring.
    3. HALO: Boring.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Path of Exile
    I've tried it multiple times. A friend is playing this game since ages but i can't get into the game. I don't like the characters and gameplay.

2. LoL
    Played the game when it was in beta but it didn't cought me. It turns out that MOBA games aren't interesting to me.

3. Hearthstone
    I simply don't like games that are more based on luck than anything else.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

AssCreed...I actually make an effort to find some appeal but I never do. Why,why is this game so popular?!

Portal, dunno why. Just kinda shrug and move on.

Final Fantasy X. Two words, voice acting.
    Gaming & Tech related discussion with occasional poo flinging!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNS...PDOAsdXS7I029g
    https://twitter.com/Aztech_Zero

1. The Last of Us. Didn't get gripped by the gameplay, couldn't justify wasting time on it just to see the story when I could just watch someone else playing it to find out what happens.

2. LoL. Gave it an honest go, didn't stick. I just didn't like characters or gameplay, and certainly not the people I was being grouped with.

3. The Walking Dead (TellTale). I love the story, but as with The Last of Us, I rather watch someone else play it since I just don't like the gameplay.

Deleted
    (1) Mass Effect series - I loved everything Bioware up until this point (even Jade Empire), but it just felt flat and bland to me. I did not connect to the characters nor plot, and the gameplay felt disjointed (a series of gunfights or small conversations) and less than the sum of its parts.

(2) Bioshock Infinite - I adored System Shock 2, tolerated Bioshock and had hopes for Bioshock Infinite. But you want me to run around dismembering lots of policemen with a hook/chainsaw thing? And I'm supposed to be the hero, not some twisted serial killer type protagonist?

(3) Dragon Age Inquisition - continuing my disillusionment with Bioware, this took all the suckiest parts of MMO single player gameplay and then added in some awesome cut scene conversations. Sadly, my infatuation with Cassandra was not enough to overcome my indifference to the gameplay or "by the numbers" main plot.

1) Console-exclusive games (I will never spend money on a console)
    2) Sports games (FIFA, Madden, etc.)
    3) War games (Call of Duty, Arma, etc.)

FPS games
    Elder Scrolls Morrowind
    MOBAs

My hate for Morrowind is because I absolutely despise dark elves, and that's what populated that game. Not a fan of elves in particular, but dark elves I absolutely hate.

10+ Year Old Account
    1: Total War: Shogun 2.

Honestly, I could never get into it, and I don't know why.

2: Fallout 2.

Same as Shogun 2, but this time I know why I couldn't get into it: The turn based combat. It's just horrible to get through, and not worth it, in my opinion.

And that's all I can think of, really. Sorry for not including 3 games!

10+ Year Old Account
    MOBA games
    Mass Effect series
    Halo

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    I'm going to be honest with you here...I think I've spent more time modding Skyrim than actually playing it.
    Same here. And i've totaled about 300 hours in game and reinstalled it last weekend. Have yet to open the client because i need to install all the tools needed for modding it upside down.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.