Grid or Grid 2 profile

Hey guys, I'm looking for a profile that's very similar to the default ElvUI raid frames. If anyone has one I would love to take a gander at it.

You could always download ElvUI and then disable everything except for the raidframes under the "skins" section.

Even the ElvUI Raidframes are customizable, so without seeing what your prefered Raidframe-Setup is, I can't give you something else.

Maybe you have a screenshot of how you want them to look exactly?
    Last edited by Platinengel; 2015-11-30 at 10:01 PM.

Well I'm mainly looking to display the debuffs the same way that elvui does. Currently I get a little red square for Weakened Soul, and a little yellow one for Power Word: Shield. The though of using elvui's raid frames did cross my mind, but seems kind of silly to run elvui just for that.

Here's a screen shot on my hunter as to what I'm currently running.

http://i.imgur.com/ftj9Cr1.jpg

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm guessing here, but I think Elvui raid frames display all debuffs as icons near the top of the frames? You can do that in Grid2 by creating a new "icons" indicator and enable whatever debuffs you want to see as the status. You can configure placement, sizing, etc. in the layout tab. If you want WS to appear as an icon, open up that indicator config, scroll down to the bottom and change the indicator type to icon. Sorry I can't link a template profile, I can't log on right now.

No worries, I know i can do it, just wanted to save myself some work if someone already had it done ya know?