Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    Again that is an assumption. Because africans had a part in slavery, that means blacks don't care about black on black crime? Lol. BLM is about cops killing black people, while black on black crime is a problem, that is not the focus of BLM. White people were the main ones who oppressed blacks in the U.S. It's all wrong no matter what you say.
    Even though white people are more likely to be killed during interactions with police when adjusting for violent crime?

Isn't it racist if you're discriminating by race?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    No because blacks are being targeted and treated badly by police. I won't deny some BLM groups are racist and do negative things, but it's not all or even alot of them that are like that. There have been plenty of peaceful BLM protests.
    Low income individuals are targeted and treated badly by police. Blacks are proportionately more likely to be low income individuals. But on this line, there isn't a racial motive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Man, America seems like third world war zone compared to Europe sometimes.

In the civilized world that guy would be up for manslaughter charges at least.
    No murder probably at least here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since most of the posts here are trying to blame black people for being enslaved, or attacking BLM (which has no relevance to this story), or otherwise baiting about race dynamics rather than discussing the actual topic, I'm locking this here.