Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Most states you have a right to protect your property and if you fear for your life while protecting your property... Well... RIP guy committing felony.
    You don't even have to be in danger...

10+ Year Old Account
    That English makes me sad.

What a tragedy! I feel sorry for the kid's family and even the old guy who shot him.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    thats interesting because i was pretty sure BLM was an anti-policing movement.
    No - the BLM movement is an anti-WHITE movement. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by Tikaru View Post
    Black guy killed a black kid, the BLM group won't care.

Had the shooter been white, then of course people would be up in arms.

Gotta stop that racism...with...racism? Wait, what?

Edit:

And, wow:

https://www.gofundme.com/dvcmguta?rc...22e05ad7fdf77b
    Ridiculous, and that attempt at a paragraph is just as bad. Lets raise money off my dead nephew, classy.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    That English makes me sad.
    Indicative of Chicago public education and the people that drop out. Of course, these same people will cry and whine about "white privilege" and how they never had a chance.

15+ Year Old Account
    Must be a kickass stereo worth killing to keep.. in SA he would only get his hand chopped off. Makes one wonder.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

You guys just assume because BLM doesn't make an uproar over this, that black people in general don't care about black on black killings. Anyway him shooting kids over stealing was way overboard. Stop with the all lives matter bullshit, OF COURSE all lives matter, that goes without saying. If you still fail to get it, then you're most likely just ignoring it because you can't come up with anything good to argue about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Must be a kickass stereo worth killing to keep.. in SA he would only get his hand chopped off. Makes one wonder.
    Civilised world -,-

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    You guys just assume because BLM doesn't make an uproar over this, that black people in general don't care about black on black killings. Anyway him shooting kids over stealing was way overboard. Stop with the all lives matter bullshit, OF COURSE all lives matter, that goes without saying. If you still fail to get it, then you're most likely just ignoring it because you can't come up with anything good to argue about.
    They should name it BLMWKBWG

Black lifes matter when killed by white guys.

Deleted
    Or the guys could have been a plumber and all of his tools were in the car, and those tools are how he makes a living.

Pretty short sighted to assume it was just a "stereo".

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Or the guys could have been a plumber and all of his tools were in the car, and those tools are how he makes a living.

Pretty short sighted to assume it was just a "stereo".
    No I just assumed people could afford an insurances in a devloped country and not be backed into a corner having to kill people for stealing their tools..
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

That's why you don't steal stuff in a country where everyone is allowed to carry weapons like they are toys. Or atleast start carrying a gun too while you steal stuff!

Deleted
    You guys just assume because BLM doesn't make an uproar over this, that black people in general don't care about black on black killings.
    It's obvious that they don't.

Their "brothers" sold them into slavery. Their "brothers" were also slave owners. Nothing has changed.

Deleted
    No I just assumed people could afford an insurances in a devloped country and not be backed into a corner having to kill people for stealing their tools..
    To be honest they probably leave out the part where the guys tried to attack the old man.....

Deleted
    That is what you get for assuming. Maybe he didn't have insurance. And even if he did, why should he just allow someone to steal his property? Tell you what, how about I come over to your house tonight and just take everything you own - while you are there. You have insurance, right, so what does it matter?

It's obvious that they don't.

Their "brothers" sold them into slavery. Their "brothers" were also slave owners. Nothing has changed.
    Shhh, can't let that genie out of the bag. It threatens the outrage industry.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

No - the BLM movement is an anti-WHITE movement. Period.
    The police force is full of criminals and is anti-minority. See I can generalize too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Tikaru View Post
    Black guy killed a black kid, the BLM group won't care.

Had the shooter been white, then of course people would be up in arms.

Gotta stop that racism...with...racism? Wait, what?

Edit:

And, wow:

https://www.gofundme.com/dvcmguta?rc...22e05ad7fdf77b
    OMG. What did I read. (Not your post, the gofundme).

Deleted
    The police force is full of criminals and is anti-minority. See I can generalize too.
    Maybe a minority is anti police?

Depends what the laws are in Missouri. In Florida, its perfectly lawful to kill someone who attempts to enter your vehicle unauthorized and with force.