Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe they could put in a minor glyph for Destro that changed Chaos Bolt into Soulfire. But, it seems to be gone from all Warlock specs atm.

I am not mourning its loss I was just curious, and signature I agree is the wrong word it definitely have some history but signature is misleading.

Armory^

Deleted
    I'd love to have it as a minor glyph, because I really don't like Chaos Bolt's animation. Just give me a fel green Pyroblast and I'm good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Firespark View Post
    We already had that, and it was doubly shit.

And what's the point of having an ability you can only use on a proc?
    I'm not talking Improved Soulfire......

What exactly is shit about an instant cast spell proc .. for a spec that people are constantly crying about mobility....?

And the point is because I find random instant procs in the middle of a rotation to be fun. Its what I enjoy most about Ele and Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulzar View Post

What exactly is shit about an instant cast spell proc .. for a spec that people are constantly crying about mobility....?

And the point is because I find random instant procs in the middle of a rotation to be fun. Its what I enjoy most about Ele and Frost.
    A spell that can only be used via a proc is shit. Being forced to use only the Imp is shit.

If you want a proc it can be an instant Chaos Bolt, or granting a charge of Conflagrate. But I do not want to be restricted to using a specific pet, nor do I want a button on my action bar that doesn't do anything 99% of the time.

10+ Year Old Account

Spells that are only usable with a proc are shit, IMO.

Like the dude above said, if that's your cup of tea - have procs by all means, but just tie them to spells we actually use like Incinerate for example... like something something proc - your next Incinerate is instant cast and deals x% more damage or your next Immolate does not leave a DoT, but instead deals all the DoT damage on hit. That would be just fine, maybe cool even.

But then, I think we will have enough RNG in Legion, so don't think adding more is good.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2015-12-01 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Firespark View Post
    Being forced to use only the Imp is shit.
    I think they said that's happening actually. Imp will be best for destro, felhunter will be best for affli, felguard obviously best for demo.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    I think they said that's happening actually. Imp will be best for destro, felhunter will be best for affli, felguard obviously best for demo.
    Yep...and it's still shit.

It's bad enough having our utility gated behind different pets. It's worse to make it a notable penalty to even use them. Looks like many of the lessons they learned after Cataclysm have been forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    We will see, I do hope that sacrifice will be viable for Destruction at least.

They did say that, but we haven't seen any mechanics to back it up yet. Maybe it'll be due to abilities of the demons themselves instead of our own talents? If so, it might not be as hard a lock-in as the old days.

That's not the only aspect of the demon pets I'm waiting to find out more about. With GrimSup becoming a simple health/damage buff, will they be rolling the improved version of the abilities into the basic demon pets? Will there be much change to the DemServ pets, such as making the Infernal a less shit tank pet? Datamining doesn't seem to do well with pet abilities, so I don't think we really know anything about them yet.

Well , all fire damage 're gone to demonologist , only " Shadowflame damange " I thought I would keep moltencore , but instead of making viable Soulfire , he transformed the shadowbolt in Soulfire ( blazing skulls ... just dream kkkk ) but with the demonbolt will replace it ... this fantasyof this class is strange . destruction has not chaos damage, but demon have (to take the talent ) Wait a second ... ONLY DESTRUCTION HAVE GREEN FIRE?

I'd love to have "Glyph of Burning Embers", that would transform the frame Soul Shards into the current Burning Embers (just visually, not mechanically), would also cause the warlock to engulf in flames while gaining Soul Shards, and transform the animation of Chaos Bolt into the Soul Fire one. I'd sport that glyph 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirroth View Post
    They did say that, but we haven't seen any mechanics to back it up yet. Maybe it'll be due to abilities of the demons themselves instead of our own talents? If so, it might not be as hard a lock-in as the old days.

That's not the only aspect of the demon pets I'm waiting to find out more about. With GrimSup becoming a simple health/damage buff, will they be rolling the improved version of the abilities into the basic demon pets? Will there be much change to the DemServ pets, such as making the Infernal a less shit tank pet? Datamining doesn't seem to do well with pet abilities, so I don't think we really know anything about them yet.
    I didn't look at command Demon close enough to know regarding the improved pet abilities, but I can tell you that the Infernal has been lifting weights since mop, and is one hell of a beefy tanking pet currently.

they took our meta, now they take our green fire
    and what they give in return? dogs...

nice

I didn't look at command Demon close enough to know regarding the improved pet abilities, but I can tell you that the Infernal has been lifting weights since mop, and is one hell of a beefy tanking pet currently.
    I rather expected that, but it's good to have confirmation. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    I loved the old Soulfire, when it did some meaningful damage, but I hope we get it back as a destro spell. With the whole demon focus on demonology I don't see them using Soulfire and fits in more with destros theme.
    Yeah, I agree. I'd like to see soulfire return to its roots and be a destruction spell in some form. I always thought soulfire and molten core were really out of place in Demonology and did not thematically fit in with the spec.

Green fire's a good point actually, it'll be interesting to see what demo gets in that regard with our Kanrethad meta gone. Demonwrath sounds like the only real candidate to me.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Green fire's a good point actually, it'll be interesting to see what demo gets in that regard with our Kanrethad meta gone. Demonwrath sounds like the only real candidate to me.
    There is fire in demonbolt animation. Maybe thatll finally go green?