Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I'm guessing beta will start sometime in February... release in July/August. There is NOTHING even remotely ready to test... this was all hyped/released to try and staunch the bleeding of subs. It failed.

Suddenly "Sub counts are no longer important in gauging success." Funny it was pretty useful when they were in your favor....

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by djcoin View Post
    Aaaaararrrrgggh!!!
    Veruca Salt: Hey, Daddy, *I* want an Oompa Loompa! I want you to get me an Oompa Loompa right away!
    Mr. Salt: All right, Veruca, all right. I'll get you one before the day is out.
    Veruca Salt: [whining] I want an Oompa Loompa now!

10+ Year Old Account
    i think beta will start shortly, but very limited amount of ppl will get in!
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    FYI for those of you watching today. They have changed the test realms over. Before, there was 1 realm and it was named "Alpha". Today, there are 4 realms (still offline of course) but they are named Beta (a couple PvE, a couple PvP).

The previous Alpha realm has been renamed to Beta3 and my 2 DH test characters are still listed there, though I don't know if they'll be reset when things come back online.

Given that they're adding 3 more server sets to the test realm pool, it looks like a safe bet that more invites will go out soon.

25 days to go, then we have another broken promise
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Beta will happen as soon as you learn how to use question marks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by djcoin View Post
    Aaaaararrrrgggh!!!
    You won't get it anyways ;p
    But it will be soooo......[50 years later]...ooooooonnnnn.

Quote Originally Posted by goblingirl View Post
    FYI for those of you watching today. They have changed the test realms over. Before, there was 1 realm and it was named "Alpha". Today, there are 4 realms (still offline of course) but they are named Beta (a couple PvE, a couple PvP).

The previous Alpha realm has been renamed to Beta3 and my 2 DH test characters are still listed there, though I don't know if they'll be reset when things come back online.

Given that they're adding 3 more server sets to the test realm pool, it looks like a safe bet that more invites will go out soon.
    I just logged on too and noticed this, hopefully this means movement towards more content for testing coming soon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goblingirl View Post
    it looks like a safe bet that more invites will go out soon.
    Queue the numerous threads of people who are "upset" that they didn't get beta....

Sometimes I think some devs feast on the tears of upset players...
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.

probably the end of December