Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by cenkiss View Post
    Well, i am not brown. I have blue eyes and blond hair.

The point is you are trying to discredit the op by calling him racist. He points a valid thing that happens but you get mad when it is pointed by european people. Here i am not a european, i am saying the same thing.

Some people in europe are so afraid to criticize things about other countries or people. This only strengthens the oppressor. I mean in all those ghettos of europe, immigrant women have the same limited life that they had in their previous place.
    What is this rabble? Today in the gym every fucking guy looked at girls asses and pretty much stared at them. This is a man's thing, not eastern western brown pony people thing.

When I walk around the streets with my gf I notice guys looking after her. Everyone, all demographics, poor, rich, black, white, Asian, African, Marsian. No fucking difference in this regard.

If you want to talk about how middle eastern people oppress their own wives, we can have a different discussion. But this here is sorta inane to assume white westerners are some sort of ubar gentleman. Ridiculous.

ITT: people who have never set foot anywhere close to an actual Middle-Eastern society claiming their women are all repressed, opressed and walking around in burqa's which then somehow causes men to stare at non-covered women, which white western males obviously never do.

Pro-tip: you don't know shit about the Middle-East and white men stare just as easily, it's just less noticable because they're not demonized like Middle-Eastern people are so you don't pay as much attention to it.

I wear sunglasses at all times to make sure I can stare.

Quote Originally Posted by Duvalgo View Post
    We just got a lot of people from middle east in our village some weeks ago and they're staring a lot at the women here, why are they doing this? Has been a lot of incidents of sexual harassment towards younger women as well, why the hell are they acting this way? Feels like it will escalate and someone will get raped
    If I could guess, in Islam they tend to cover up their women, in some places very heavily to the point you can't even recognize them in a crowd, so if the people where you live are even showing a little ankle they're probably getting all the boners.

Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    ITT: people who have never set foot anywhere close to an actual Middle-Eastern society claiming their women are all repressed, opressed and walking around in burqa's which then somehow causes men to stare at non-covered women, which white western males obviously never do.
    I just said more modestly dressed. I know that the level of it varies depending on the society they're from. Do you have a better explanation?
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2015-12-02 at 01:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    Don't get a lot of middle eastern or asians where i live but some of the ones that do live here. If i have skin showing when wearing a crop top in summer sometimes i get the odd look of disgust from the older ones, but in England i think most of the younger middle eastern guys stare as much as the white or black guys. So i wouldnt say its just middle eastern guys.

Maybe its the generation gap. I mean i said "oh fuck" the other day in tesco when i dropped the milk and an old couple in front of me turned around and looked at me like they'd never heard someone swear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    While in the sunglasses, you can try pretending blind and ask other people to help you get across a road - this way you can stare even closer.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    I think OP should check his bigoted views. Why is it wrong to stare at women? Are you a racist who hate middle eastern culture and people?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    But do you wear them at night??
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

If your thread gets closed a first time, don't make a second account and remake it dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    As if you cannot figure this out yourself, Mr. 1 post count
    One Poooooooooost!

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    staring at women doesn't mean sexual harassment... In general, Arabic manners are suppose to be based on masculinity as men try to show their confidence by not being afraid of women. "alpha male society". while on the other hand, in Islamic teachings, it is known that it's best for men not to stare at women to avoid committing sins "sex without marriage".

I hope this answers your question.
    Too bad it's not considered a sin if a man sleeps with a woman while unmarried.

It's always just the other way around

Well atleast in germany many muslim males use german girls to sleep around and not muslims because if they use muslim girls they often have to marry them or they both will get killed by their parents (happend way to often...). That's what we have here as 3rd generation immigrants. I wish we could just ban all religion.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2015-12-03 at 03:36 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, there's a reason people who work with or around refugees have been asked to dress more conservatively here. If you're from a culture where women should follow the Quran, meaning Muslim women should only show face, feet and hands, and clothes should hide their figure otherwise they're being indecent and inviting male attention, it's not hard to see why they'd feel invited to stare at women who dress more by western standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Well, there's a reason people who work with or around refugees have been asked to dress more conservatively here. If you're from a culture where women should follow the Quran, meaning Muslim women should only show face, feet and hands, and clothes should hide their figure otherwise they're being indecent and inviting male attention, it's not hard to see why they'd feel invited to stare at women who dress more by western standard.
    There isn't one version of code of dressing in Quran. It depends on interpretation. Your point is invalid.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is not okay.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |