Weapon previews - can we PLEASE not have a naked guy hold the weapons?

Seriously, having an (almost) naked dude showcase weapons is kind of weird. He totally distracts from it. I don't want to have to look at a half naked dude, I want to see the weapons.

Just give him some plain clothing, he deserves a shirt and some pants. Or use some other model. Female ones are way nicer to look at anyway

Deleted
    XDDDDD lold

And while we're at it: does it have to be a human male? Those models are such a malformed trainwreck of blockish anti-anatomy eyesore. Only trolls would be a greater assault on the sense of aesthetics! Even the best-looking armor set ever is sorely undersold on them, everything instantly looks like crap - especially cloth.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaVolti View Post
    Seriously, having an (almost) naked dude showcase weapons is kind of weird. He totally distracts from it. I don't want to have to look at a half naked dude, I want to see the weapons.

Just give him some plain clothing, he deserves a shirt and some pants. Or use some other model. Female ones are way nicer to look at anyway
    This is so subjective.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

The poor guy is probably freezing as well, throw a blanket on him.

The only time human male previews of the gear irk me, is when they are used for druid/shaman gear. Since humans can't be those classes, it kinda makes no sense (on wowhead they preview shaman gear on orc female and druid gear on night elf I think, it more reasonable).

Im fine with naked models for weapons though, but we totally should get naked dwarf for shaman artifacts (male or female, doesn't matter!)

Even with the Druid gear, textures are only not stretched on Human Male.

Deleted
    Yeah, why not human females? :P

Oh, that's why.

Anyway, I don't even notice the guy. He's like a stunt dick in you know what kind of movies. He's there, but he might as well not be.