What race + gender do you feel has the most annoying battle grunts post-update?

Coming back into WoD, I see every race and gender has received updates to their battle voice overs. Being in a depressed state of my life and hearing all this controversy over post-WoD and Legion, this might lift my spirits up a little: What race and gender combination do you think has the most obnoxious combination of new and old grunts? I always thought female Draenei in particular had inappropriate cries of pain, but now it sounds like they're practically being raped and it's not pleasant when coupled with the ridiculous squeals they make when they're a melee class.

female orc/pandaren is the most annoying to hear

i guess worgen tanks are bad to hear too. but thankfully you can mute specific sound files if you know where their located

Quote Originally Posted by Edds View Post
    female orc/pandaren is the most annoying to hear

i guess worgen tanks are bad to hear too. but thankfully you can mute specific sound files if you know where their located
    They can never get it right with female Orcs. Before it didn't even sound female, now it sounds like a crossover between that and some kind of witch.

Deleted
    Draenei Female. The noises and weird sounds they make are infuriating.