10+ Year Old Account

If your woman can't cook, run for the hills

I came across this really good article today. What do you guys think? Do you agree?

http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/if-yo...cook-run-hills

So last weekend in +256, the newspapers resurrected the cooking debate, with some opinions from celebrities on the matter of whether it is important for a woman to know how to cook. My advice to the gentlemen is that if you’re courting a woman and she ‘cannot cook’, you need to run for the hills. And here is why you should be wary of that woman.
    f
    First of all, she is a liar. What does it even mean to say one does not know how to cook? Is one incapable of putting water on to boil? Is one incapable of placing eggs in said water for a couple of minutes? Is one unable to butter two slices of bread, stick something between them and call it a peanut butter sandwich? Is one unable to dice up some vegetables and call it a salad? If you can make a smoothie, you are preparing a meal. So why the lie?
    Secondly, she is a liability to your team. Pole dancing, for example, would be a great skill to have, and women are paying good money to learn. However, unlike pole-dancing, eating is a necessity. When you marry this woman, you are going to need to eat.

Thirdly, she is either lazy or illiterate. Some women these days glory in being able to do everything men can do. However, what is the point of conquering the testosterone mountain when you cannot climb an oestrogen anthill? What use is your PhD in engineering if you cannot read and follow a basic recipe? Granted, cooking comes more naturally to some people than to others.
    http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/if-yo....n0MLUtV8.dpuf

So true. I remember when I was in highschool and some of the girls didn't even know how to make tea or coffee and other simple tasks. Like what are they doing

Deleted
    Poor effort. 1/10.

Womanz ain't property they aints yours.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, if this isn't obvious trolling I don't know what is.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is not an appropriate article. Sexism and gender-related threads aren't allowed here.

Closing.