Poll: Which Hunter spec will you play first in Legion?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Seradi View Post
    IMO, BM is for children that like to collect pets and play blood elves...
    I'm 35, married with kids and with a steady job. I play Blood Elf and like to tame pets. :P

Beast Master with an old bow from BC or MoP transmogged over stupid gun. >:/

Deleted
    MM because WINDRUNNER BOW.

Quote Originally Posted by Fennekiin View Post
    MM because WINDRUNNER BOW.
    MM really does have the best Artifact in my opinion. It looks freakin' awesome.

I just don't want to abandon my pet and I'm stubborn about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel sad for people who picked the 4th option, it means they only play the game on how blizzard makes them.
    They don't think themself, they just pick whats best.

Always feel for those people :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

I think I've settled on making my secondary toon Hunter for Legion (I main a healer and keep a DPS as secondary). MM is much more appealing in it's current Legion-form than BM & SV, so I'll be sticking to that. I enjoy it in WoD currently, and look forward to having some of the SV abilities as MM talents.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    I feel sad for people who picked the 4th option, it means they only play the game on how blizzard makes them.

Not even that, they pick what appears to be best. Not what actually is.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post

Because the poll doesn't have an option for "What's best in any given situation"
    I've always found it strange that players pick one spec, and stick with only that one spec. What's the point of playing a pure DPS class if you don't take advantage of the class having different specs that are good at different things?

10+ Year Old Account
    Anything but Marksman. Fuck MM and it's forced petless playstyle and boring ass turret game play. Hopefully BM or SV are viable so I don't have to be forced into a spec I hate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    Nobody wants to play BM because of having to use a gun. Yuck guns.
    Lolno. My hunter *always* uses a gun. I've been modding my guns to use cool sci-fi sounds for years.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ickabob View Post
    Anything but Marksman. Fuck MM and it's forced petless playstyle and boring ass turret game play. Hopefully BM or SV are viable so I don't have to be forced into a spec I hate.
    Sums up how I feel, more or less.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Deleted
    most likely BM, because I use my hunter to solo old stuff and it's most convenient with a pet to tank stuff, so yeah.
    never been a fan of mm, and not too hyped for a melee spec

Probably gonna go MM because the skills look interesting, and I never really liked BM, and SV is... melee.

Survival without question if it's even close to other specs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    Because the poll doesn't have an option for "What's best in any given situation"
    I've always found it strange that players pick one spec, and stick with only that one spec. What's the point of playing a pure DPS class if you don't take advantage of the class having different specs that are good at different things?
    Good luck with that in Legion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovyn View Post
    I'm 35, married with kids and with a steady job. I play Blood Elf and like to tame pets. :P
    You need to check those first 3, according to Seradi you can't have both. So see if they still exist please, I'm concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    Only one true hunter spec left that's a range with a pet, so it's bm, if they gave mm a choice to go lone wolf or not I would of thought about mm but the force no pet as it is now, no thanks. And a melee hunter spec, stupid and laughable joke, you are not a hunter if your sv now.
    Uuuhm, first hunters actually used spears so... And crossbows were only used for big game like bears.

At first I was definitely leaning more in favor of SV. But once I saw the BM changes and the artifact talent trees for it, my desires shifted a bit. The possible army of pets that BM will be able to achieve with good rng looks crazy. But I do still fully intend to maintain SV as a secondary.
    That being said, until I actually get to try them with the changes for myself, it might still be a bit early to really tell how it turns out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Alas, sweet prince! You hath received thine own ass handed to ye.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know right now, i want to play all of them:

-Survival: It would be cool to be melee for a while, but the most important thing... i have a transmog made for this that i love! and i want to use!

-BM: Wait how many pets can i have? 3? and i can summon other 4 more? yeah please sign me in

-MM: DARK RANGER!!!!!

I picked MM because I liked raiding petless this expansion and I like the idea of having a Windrunner bow.

Also I haven't seen this mentioned but the PvP talents for MM really excite me. Sniper Shot followed up with a Headshot is like 1640% weapon damage from 60+ yards away so... If that's not changed I'm Hype.

I could change to Survival if Fury of the Eagle has a kickass animation. I'll miss being petless but awesome animations will curb my sadness.

Probably MM or BM, will try out SV as OS though

Quote Originally Posted by Ickabob View Post
    why you act forced to do anything when u don't even raid mythic lol