10+ Year Old Account

Move anything help!

So I'm not necessarily technically versed in the usage of this addon, but I can make it do what I want to some degree I just need a bit of help with a few things:

1. How do I export my profiles out so that I can send them to people and friends that are interested in using it?

2. My arena frames keep unclamping when I go to resize and move them? Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

Here's a screenshot of my UI for good measure, please let me know, any help on the topic would be appreciated.

Profiles are always saved via SavedVariables. If you want to share the profile you will need to either copy the profile settings and place them in a pastebin for them to insert into their savedvariables or you need to give them a copy of your file.

As for the other issue I cannot help you as I have not used the addon since like TBC. What you're saying sounds like it's splitting up the arena frames instead of keeping them altogether while you make adjustments? If that's what's happening from how the addon used to work that would make sense and I doubt there's anything you can do unless you're an experienced coder and adjust the code yourself.
    AddOns: Tim @ WoWInterface
    Battle Tag: Mysterio#11164
    Current PC Setup: PCPartPicker List

For the profiles:

-Go into your World of Warcraft > WTF > ACCOUNT > "Accountname" > "Servername" > "Charname". There you find every configuration you did to your UI and Addons. Comes in quite handy when you start playing a twink and won't set up everything from scrath. So you can just copy-paste the "Charname"-Folder and rename it to your new twink and 'bing', everything is set up like on your mainchar.

So that way you can give other people your profiles. Most of the times, the SavedVariables-Data is enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I changed things up a bit, ended up substituting my frames for Arena live frames, BUT NOW my only problem is, if you look closely, in the bottom right just below the map the standard blizzard frames decide to show up, and I can't get them to stay hidden, locked, render them inert, anything, if anyone could help with that I'd be forever grateful, thanks in advance!

Escape > Interface > Unit Frames > Unclick "Arena Enemy Frames"

or

/run LoadAddOn("Blizzard_ArenaUI");ArenaEnemyFrames:Hide();ArenaEnemyFrame1:Hide();ArenaEnemyFr ame2:Hide();ArenaEnemyFrame3:Hide();ArenaEnemyFrame1CastingBar:Hide()
    Last edited by Platinengel; 2015-12-03 at 11:24 AM.