What is your Favourite Christmas Advert?

I thought seeing as we are now into December, and the recent release of Christmas adverts started up. (In the UK we tend to have a small Christmas advert war between certain companies to see who has the best - not sure if this happens in other countries but would love to know!) Would be a good time to share some of your favourite Christmas adverts from all around the world (and get us in the Christmas mood!)

I'll start with my all time favourite! (I love Irn Brus advertising, they have such a wicked sense of humour lol)

My second favourite

So lets have at em!

It's not Christmas until I see the coco cola one.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Adblocker and no cable TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    Haha, agreed !!
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

I haven't seen an advert since like 2009.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

One from last year
    I believe the germans have a similar one this year from EDEKA i think

ok i'll stop now

Deleted
    These two are the most iconic that I remember.

And this one from Denmark.

Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    And in the offchance an ad still gets through I mute it or do anything to avoid them. Fuck ads.

I love the polar bears for I think Pepsi? I always find them kinda cute despite being an Ad.

15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone got a good Coke commercial? Think I remember liking a few but all I can think of are cheesy lame stuff.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

ohh i completely forgot the beer commercials

ofcourse the tuborg one posted above is a classic

then the other most memorable are

and

15+ Year Old Account
    Polar bear shooting the Santa, I cant imagine how nuts FOX would get with a war on x-mas theme
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kjanaprik View Post
    [video=youtube;XKLh_c2nVOo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKLh_c2nVOo[video]

One from last year
    I believe the germans have a similar one this year from EDEKA i think

[video=youtube;NUPUNYihaPw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUPUNYihaPw[video]
    [video=youtube;yJQdvtgnRCE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJQdvtgnRCE[video]
    [video=youtube;7A98OqVXZks]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7A98OqVXZks[video]

ok i'll stop now
    Aww those were lovely The Ikea one gave me a good chuckle lol.

Yeah the Coke Christmas commercials are pretty iconic, deffo another one that gets my Christmas juices flowing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Coca-Cola does some awesome Christmas commercials.

- - - Updated - - -

And the movie "The Snowman" is awesome
    Yes, yes it is my childhood favourite for sure, and we watch it every Christmas, I love the wicked spin Irn Bru put on it for their advert

Just saw this years Irn Bru Ad. I love their ad campaigns lol.

None. I dispise adverts.

10+ Year Old Account
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Christmas is offensive to the tolerant atheist cry babies.

Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    Just saw this years Irn Bru Ad. I love their ad campaigns lol.
    -Slow clap- Thats hilarious

One of my Profs is from Scotland, thankfully his accent isnt as bad as that guys, I had a really hard time making out some of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayla View Post
    -Slow clap- Thats hilarious

One of my Profs is from Scotland, thankfully his accent isnt as bad as that guys, I had a really hard time making out some of it.
    Yeah even I have a hard time with some of the broader Scots accents and I'm Scottish Mines is quite mild being from the Edinburgh area, but some of my guildies still have a hard time understanding me I try to talk super slow and proper so they understand lol.