I need a game to occupy me!

Sup all,

Basically I play guild wars 2 now but only play once or twice a week so am getting tired with logging in and farming events for the few hours I'm on.

I'm looking for another game to play that has a decent player/viewerbase and isn't too taxing to play/pick up whenever.

My thoughts are Hearthstone, LoL, Diablo 3, Starcraft and possibly Swtor though I haven't played that since its initial release...

I'm majority into mmorpg, currently waiting for legion so I can run the surv Hunter but that's 10 months away yet.

Deleted
    Forget about Stacraft, that's work pure if you want to do anything but get your ass kicked.

Out of those Diablo 3 requires the least effort simply because you don't have to compete with anyone or read much.

Another MMO is always a good time waster, from what I heard about SWtoR you should play the story and then move on.

Witcher 3 easily eats a hundred hours if you are into that sort of game.

"decent viewerbase"

Huh.

Why limit yourself to MMO's? Fallout 4 is amazing, MGSV is awesome, Witcher 3 is another amazing game. These will suck hours out of your life. Expand your horizons a little, try something different.

I play wow. I get my weekly conquest out of the way. I do some lfr to catch up on the legendary quest on one of my characters. then I might grind some dailies or try and do mythic dungeons or normal/heroic hfc since I don't want to commit to a guild.

When im done with all of that I very casually play d3. I might do a few rifts, do a greater rift. then im normally done with playing for the day. Gonna wait til next season before I lvl a new char. I like to do a completely dif char each season to keep it fresh. im on monk right now and its a ton of fun.

The class missions in Swtor are pretty good and recommend the game solely on that. Diablo 3 is also a good game if you just want to play whenever (adventure modes, multiplayer games).

Check stickies. This thread is probably going to be closed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Its too bad you just missed the giant Steam sale that was going on last week. Having never played a Fallout game, I wanted to know what all the hype was all about with Fallout 4. So I picked up Fallout New Vegas for €2,49. It's not new or perfect in any way, but after 50 hours of playtime, I can honestly say: best €2,49 I've ever spent. And it really is something that'll keep you occupied for sure.

So if you're looking for something, but you don't want to pay full price because you're not sure whether you'll like it or not, check out Steam. There are probably going to be a lot more sales around Christmas, so that would be a great time to pick up some "experimental" games. (and I would reccommend Fallout if you're looking for something to keep you occupied)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    The most nerfed class in WoW is <my class>. <my class> seems to get nerfed every damn patch, unlike those <other class> that get buffed and still want more!

Diablo 3 seems like a good choice. There's also a new season coming which could make it a heavy time sink You could also go learn knitting or something else, or read, do IRL stuff^^
    Well met!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by talwynn View Post
    Why limit yourself to MMO's? Fallout 4 is amazing, MGSV is awesome, Witcher 3 is another amazing game. These will suck hours out of your life. Expand your horizons a little, try something different.
    Totally agree, mmo's flaws become more evident when playing some open world current gen games, heck last gen's too.

10+ Year Old Account
    - Fallout 4
    - Witcher 3
    - Mad Max
    - Just Cause 3 (just came out recently)
    - Assassin's Creed Syndicate

Buy Fallout 4 with one of those other games and you will be set for at least 6 months.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Please use the stickied thread for all game requests/suggestions: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Suggest-a-Game!