Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Dk class halls...

Just a copy paste of the "class hall" we have had since Wotlk. Just a fucking necropolis floating near the legion area with the same npcs. Oh and you have always been able to see both factions dks there too. 50 bucks says our deathgate will just take us there now instead of the one in EPL as well.. Sigh... Cut corners much Blizzard? Jesus. I mean I guess I was expecting shit like this so Im not really that surprised.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grishnok View Post
    Just a copy paste of the "class hall" we have had since Wotlk. Just a fucking necropolis floating near the legion area with the same npcs. Oh and you have always been able to see both factions dks there too. 50 bucks says our deathgate will just take us there now instead of the one in EPL as well.. Sigh... Cut corners much Blizzard? Jesus. I mean I guess I was expecting shit like this so Im not really that surprised.
    I don't see what the problem is, why the fuck wouldn't we have Acherus?

I think you're missing the point - DK's simply had a class hall before other classes did, Archerus is the model for all class halls.

Shup up Meg.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2015-12-04 at 07:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fumper View Post
    Shup up Meg.
    Learn to spell douche.

INFRACTION
    Last edited by Stacie; 2015-12-03 at 05:44 PM.

Ever since Gamescom when Acherus was shown on the map it has been clear that it would be our class hall. Maybe a bit of a letdown but nothing surprising.

At least our Runeforge workbench.... has a new/added purpose now........

Just a fucking necropolis floating near the legion area with the same npcs. Oh and you have always been able to see both factions dks there too. 50 bucks says our deathgate will just take us there now instead of the one in EPL as well.. Sigh... Cut corners much Blizzard? Jesus. I mean I guess I was expecting shit like this so Im not really that surprised.
    No, dude. We have THE flying necropolis full of undead minions and followers, located in a very convenient close location in an assault position facing the Tomb of Sargeras. Ours is the only mobile base (minus Demon Hunter's Fel Hammer, but they are on a different planet), located in a flying distance to where the action is.

I love the idea we get our old necropolis as base and have it fly to where we want it (lore-wise at least).

So yeah; shut up, Meg.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the only thing I would expect from it is perhaps updated textures for the floors, walls, objects and doodads etc. I'm fine with having the necropolis, what I'm not fine with is textures dated back to 2008.

Go to bed you whiny little bastard or stop playing all together. What did you accomplish by making this shit post?

Infraction
    Last edited by Stacie; 2015-12-03 at 05:46 PM.

I love Archerus, there is no purpose to it right now other than runeforging, i'd love to go back to an updated version of our flying necropolis.

Cut corners? What a moron, class halls are a place the most powerful members of your class have got together in a neutral strategic area most relevant to the class. That's what Acherus is to the fucking letter.
    Legion is still in early stages so it's more than likely we'll get some more NPC's / New models / Texture updates.
    To sum up, stop whinging you baby.

Deleted
    Kinda wish they would add some stuff to Acherus and maybe polish some textures. Right now it's exact copy pasta and simply moved next to dalaran;p

Learn to spell douche.
    I'm sure he knows how to spell the word douche.

Deleted

It's very early in testing so there's me hoping they update some of the textures and perhaps restructure it to make it feel fresh.

It's like they're trying to piss off dk's by pasting it onto the Broken Isles, they can do so much with it. Like making random undead pets walk around and you could right click on them to transform into them and jump around the class halls like that, put in a bloody ice skating ring which you can run over to make you move faster rather just the flat passive movement speed increase whenever in Acherus.

Use the frost, blood and unholy class theme to enhance the place both gameplay and visually. Maybe a blood, frost and unholy having their respective quarters to give it the Naxxaramas theme? Put in giant fucking pillars of frost in the frost quarter.

Edit: To be fair their can't even get around to fixing Stormwind never mind making changes to Acherus.
    Last edited by mmoc3619dc7e61; 2015-12-03 at 09:33 AM.

Deleted
    Every dk knew we were going to get Acherus, and most are fine with it.
    Stop whining.

Deleted
    I believe that it fits death knights quite well. No reason to change it, but they should be upgrading it.

Yeah, IDIOT. You already had a class hall! Why would you get a new one?

It's not like druids got a new class hall! They already had Moonglade. That would be...

Oh.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Deleted
    Ok, I might be wrong, but I think this is not the finished class hall and it's just a placeholder until the real thing it's done. We might not get anything more than new textures and NPCs(which I would personally be fine with), but I think they just put this here, like this, so they can test the DKs' order hall and artifact quest chains.

I want a new, 3rd floor level in Archerus with new cool things, forms and views