Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    This isn't about RL logic but Blizzard cutting corners again.

There is no reason to update all the art of Dalaran.
    This isn't about real life logic? But it is, they are re-using some models and setups to make sure to maintain the looks of it, or increase the speed of preperation. They had a whole segment explained on why the re-use some things. Dalaran at the topic, isn't a cut corner, for it isn't really that much of change due to well it hasn't changed through the story other than moving around and changing leader ship, and just now it's getting updated and more atmosphere.

Every single MMO I have played in my life (which is about 23 MMO's) have run with older models and art to follow up new content.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

i mean wtf? a city is a city? how much you can change the structure of it? what do you expect them to do?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    i mean wtf? a city is a city? how much you can change the structure of it? what do you expect them to do?
    Ah, but they did change Dalaran, the OP is just not liking the changes and the atmosphere updates.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    The cities of a nes game are clearly the same as in Witcher 3.

Deleted
    Most people like dalaran as it is, why would they change it, maybe subtle changes here and there but its a good city to hang out in, and the music really takes you back I hope they don't change it And leave it as is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hav0kk View Post
    Most people like dalaran as it is, why would they change it, maybe subtle changes here and there but its a good city to hang out in, and the music really takes you back I hope they don't change it And leave it as is.
    Front page shows you some of the updates, and a complete new building (but no texture due to WIP).

Deleted
    The cities of a nes game are clearly the same as in Witcher 3.
    Games were great back then. So hopefully graphic upgrades get abandoned.

how long until Baikalsan is banned again ?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    The issue isn't that they haven't updated Dalaran much, the issue is that they're using Dalaran at all.

Stop being lazy and make something brand new rather than recycling existing material yet again. I sat my ass in there for the entirety of Wrath of the Lich King, I don't need to do it yet again.

yeah the rogue and dk copy/paste class halls is lazy. dalaran is probably lazy too technically, but fuck i'd rather have dalaran copy/paste then another shit ashran like city.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Happy View Post
    The issue isn't that they haven't updated Dalaran much, the issue is that they're using Dalaran at all.

Stop being lazy and make something brand new rather than recycling existing material yet again. I sat my ass in there for the entirety of Wrath of the Lich King, I don't need to do it yet again.
    Why do you think they are bringing the Vrykul back?

This is clearly a try to pander to the Wotlk crowd to get them back. Exactly the same thing they tried with WoD and their copy pasted music.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Happy View Post

But Dalaran would lorewise, and power wise be the best choice of action for a city. Unless you want a new Garrison or hide in faction cities? For I damn sure don't believe we would be able to build a strong point without demon problems, even Dalaran was moved and still struck by the legion.

If you sat all the time in WoTLK Dalaran, that is basically your own fault I think. I only went there for the basic.

- - - Updated - - -

Why do you think they are bringing the Vrykul back?

This is clearly a try to pander to the Wotlk crowd to get them back. Exactly the same thing they tried with WoD and their copy pasted music.
    For the Vrykul, at first look, they don't look to have been brought back as a major threat this time though. But again, they gotta have traveled around as well.

Ah, nevermind, soon you'll say that the sub-race of tauren on the Broken Isle is also pandering and copy/pasted.

7+ Year Old Account

You seem to find it interesting

And from that moment on, I pegged you as a person who has no clue how to debate or argue.

edit:
    size
    Welcome to Numbskullburgh, USA!

And character models are character models.

There is no reason why Dalaran couldn't have been updated.
    It was updated. There's a gigantic tower in the middle of the city. Some of the underbelly has also been fleshed out. A ton of the NPCs and buildings have been updated.

Find something else to bitch about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    It was updated. There's a gigantic tower in the middle of the city. Some of the underbelly has also been fleshed out. A ton of the NPCs and buildings have been updated.

Find something else to bitch about.
    indeed, the fact that the mage hall is as impressive as it is, was quite nice to see. A lot more atmosphere has been given to the place.

Deleted
    Look at talent trees. It's essentially cut abilities/talents from previous expansions. Hillarious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tolerancebreak View Post
    And from that moment on, I pegged you as a person who has no clue how to debate or argue.

edit:
    size
    It was a reply to: "I am glad you posted some interesting thread worth discussion."

Which clearly is worth of the oxford union debates

I see we can still push W or hold both mouse buttons to move forward. They have learned nothing. Changing all the keybinding keep shit fresh you know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    I see we can still push W or hold both mouse buttons to move forward. They have learned nothing. Changing all the keybinding keep shit fresh you know.
    Analogies should be done by people with a proper intellect. That or you like looking like a logical fallacy fool.

10+ Year Old Account
    It can also be Naralad.
    Cheapest trolling attempt i nave ever seen
    ...Le Poète est semblable au prince des nuées
    Qui hante la tempête e se rit de l'archer;
    Exilé sul le sol au milieu des huées,
    Ses ailes de géant l'empêchent de marcher.

Charles Baudelaire