Hello raider!

We are an 18+ alliance mythic raiding guild called Transcendence, based on EU-server Sylvanas.

We are 14/14 Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar PRE-NERF. (6.0)

Current progression: 13/13 HC , 9/13 M

If you are looking for a raiding team, together for about 2 years by now, that is raiding on the highest level (Mythic, formerly Heroic) that kills endgame bosses PRE-nerf, you can stop looking. Cause we are that team and we are looking for you.

WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU

You have to have an item level of at least 715 plus relevant raiding experience on the highest level. This means having Mythic experience in current content is important. Though this can for example also mean clearly visible Siege of Orgrimmar Heroic progression up untill at least Klaxxi. Obviously raiding on this highest level that has been done further back into the past will greatly help your cause aswell. No exceptions on that. In many cases we will also expect you to be able to understand and play your off spec at the same level as your main spec.

AT THE MOMENT WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING CLASSES WITH HIGH PRIORITY:

Top Priority:

- Mage
- Shadow Priest

Medium Priority:

- Warlock
- Boomkin Druid (with Resto OS will be highly preferred)
- Brewmaster Monk
- DPS Monk (with OS Highly preferred)
- Rogue
- DPS Deathknight

Keep in mind ALL relevant applies will be considered carefully. ALL exceptional applies will be taken into consideration aswell.

- You need a stable computer and internet connection.

- You need a working microphone for Teamspeak during raids.

- You know when to speak, and when to remain quiet. It is important to listen to your raidleaders whenever they require you to do so.

- You have topnotch understanding of your Class and its specs. Beware that during the talk when we first meet, you may be questioned about this.

- You understand the importance of a good UI and Addons during high level raiding, and can provide a screenshot and other information about what you use during our first talk if necessary.

- In many cases we will ask you to fill in our application form providing things such as a UI screenshot, speedtest and more.

- You always behave friendly and respectfuly. We care for the friendly and fun raiding environment we have and will always maintain this. It is absolutely crucial for us that you fit into the same mindset or else your stay with us will be very short.

Please don't bother applying for the team if you dont match with these requirements. You will just be wasting both your own and our time.

If your apply is relevant you will be trialed by us, via cross realm if need be. This will take place in the form of you joining one of our raids.

THE TEAMS RAIDING SCHEDULE

- wednesday 19:30 - 23:00 Server Time

- thursday 19:30 - 23:00 Sever Time

- monday 19:30 - 23:00 Server Time

We use teamspeak and all raiders will be/are recruited with this as a requirement. A mic will be a requirement for you aswell. We do not need any shy persons. Mythic end game content requires splendid teamwork so that automatically means using voice comms. This especially goes for healers and tanks.

For loot distribution we use a Loot Council system consisting of higher ranked guildies. Whenever needed they will look into a certain situation to come forth with a solution. Who gets what loot should always benefit the team the most, not the individual player.

We have a very friendly, social and mature gaming environment. I take my job to protect that environment in the guild very seriously. The way we recruit is with high standarts regarding personality and characteristics. We will not ever allow drama or any immature behaviour here. All our raiders understand that and have been recruited with this message of respect. Though, a raid without jokes laughter and fun is no raid, we get that and maintain a good amount of all that to compensate the hard work and high levels of concentration we put forth.

If you feel like it, add my battle tag so we can have a talk. I can answer any question you have and clearify more about what this place and our family can offer you.

Battletag: Milan#2761 Charachters I play alot: Lürifäx, Luriofax, Lurio, Lurofax

I look foward to meet you

Milan, Lürifäx

Guildmaster / Raidleader, Transcendence