"Happiest mugshot in the world" is the daughter of a DEA agent.

http://www.khou.com/story/news/local...gent/76695822/

COLLEGE STATION, Texas — The Drug Enforcement Agency has confirmed that a 19-year-old arrested for allegedly selling drugs is the daughter of a DEA agent.

In a statement released to KAGS HD News, the agency's public affairs officer, Barbara Carreno said, "the DEA confirmed that Sarah Furay, the daughter of DEA Special Agent Bill Furay, was arrested in College Station, TX on charges related to drug trafficking. The College Station Police Department is handling all investigative matters related to the charges. The Furay family is dealing with this private matter as best they can."

College Station Police arrested Sarah Furay on Nov. 6, after obtaining a warrant to search her apartment at the Cottages in College Station. According to a police report, officers found more than 31 grams of packaged cocaine, 126 grams of high grade marijuana, 29 "ecstasy" tablets, methamphetamine and 60 doses of a drug similar to LSD.

Her father, Bill Furay, currently works as a supervisory special agent at the DEA's Houston Division. He's been with the agency for over 20 years.

Bill Furay chose not to comment for this story, saying only that it is a "personal matter."

Sarah Furay was named as "having the happiest mugshot in America" after smiling during her booking photo. She faces three counts of manufacturing and delivery of a controlled substance and one count of drug possession, all of which are felony charges.

The College Station Police Department is handling all investigative matters related to the charges. CSPD was unavailable for comment as of Wednesday evening.

15+ Year Old Account
    She do it with style
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jeez, Walter White only had his brother in law as a DEA agent, but this girl wins the LUL award

smiling because she knows daddy is gonna get her out for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorehowl View Post
    She probably got arrested for having a plant and giving some of it to friends.

Right? Please say I'm right.

. She faces three counts of manufacturing and delivery of a controlled substance and one count of drug possession, all of which are felony charges.

And she's white.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    And she's white.
    Life is always perfect if you're a white person.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Doubtful, most cops or authority take their job seriously, no matter what the media tells you otherwise.

If I was doing something illegal, and got caught, my father would most likely disown me, he wouldn't try to help me (unless I was wrongfully accused or whatever) but if it was cut and dry, ya, he wouldn't hesitate to be the one to put the cuffs on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Life is always perfect if you're a white person.
    I beat up a minority today and got a plaque from the city.

Deleted
    A young, white female, the daughter of a DEA agent, gets caught with a ton of actual, hard narcotics, with intent to distribute, and gets a slap on the wrist in the form of some community service and time served. Meanwhile, hundreds and thousands of black men are sentenced to decades in prison for having a few joints in their pocket.

My first thought was "wow, that one has some daddy issues, wanted to piss him off. She's overachieving and proud of it"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    She probably got arrested for having a plant and giving some of it to friends.

Right? Please say I'm right.
    It says she had a lot more going on than Mary Jane:

officers found more than 31 grams of packaged cocaine, 126 grams of high grade marijuana, 29 "ecstasy" tablets, methamphetamine and 60 doses of a drug similar to LSD.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!