Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Yeah, I opened it at one point and forgot to close it again for a while. Patch day is noisy!
    LOL - you had me pausing the video every time it happened to see if I'd been PMed from work

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogue and hunter class halls look like crap.

Unpopular opinion: I actually like the Rogue class hall. It's a secure, massive speakeasy cunningly established beneath the feet of the most paranoid group of magic users on Azeroth. Someone set this up then threw away the key. You don't get in if you don't have the skills required to be the best of the best.

If you put it in Hillbarad, It would be the only class hall without even the barest hint of a reason for being able to magically teleport there at will. (Paladins and Priest at least have magic, Shaman go to the twisting heart of the elements, Warrior presumably has Odyn using magic on them.) Everyone else is either physically present on the Shattered Isles or off on a Legion held world.

Ravenholt? Ravenholt is a small handful of burned out starting zone buildings in the middle of nowhere. Give me something secure, hidden, with an army of unwitting defenders to protect it.

I agree 100% with Saafe.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Saafe View Post
    Hunter: It's nothing really...
    That should be enough 'bout so-called "hunters hall"

But agreed 'bout the rest of halls

I did the start zone for demon hunters today, and the first quest to get relic. Their class hall is really nice! That being said, sorry @ Priests and Rogues..... lol

Logging in for the first time ever just to say - the Rogue hall is a crappy lazy design. I really feel like they should have put them in Ravenholdt.
    Last edited by Sonora13013; 2015-12-04 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Curious about the reasoning behind Nefarian's head being in the Class halls.
    Well, they thought "Priest class hall looks empty and boring...let's put a dragon head on a pole and then it's cool. And that together with a crytalline space alien catches the idea of priests perfectly!". Simple.

There is a dragon head with the Paladins too. "We got no statues left...so let's give 'em dragon heads!".
    Last edited by Pacster; 2015-12-04 at 02:06 PM.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one who thinks the Mage Class Hall should have been more of a Tower instead of a really long hallway? I would have liked to have seen a large tower, with the walls lined in rows upon rows of books, with Arcane eyes, floating Librams, enchanted brooms, faerie dragons and mana wyrms hovering about taking books back and forth along side npcs researching and studying as well as practicing their magic, instead of just static guard duty waiting for you to interact with them. I don't know, point is it should have been a tower instead, with a lot more books and magical stuff everywhere.

Deleted
    So they just ctrl+c ctrl+v Dalaran? No new cities...
    You should see at least from that, they will rip off your skin AGAIN...
    Like I said that at the end of MoP.

"Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me."

Quote Originally Posted by Gavaudan View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks the Mage Class Hall should have been more of a Tower instead of a really long hallway? I would have liked to have seen a large tower, with the walls lined in rows upon rows of books, with Arcane eyes, floating Librams, enchanted brooms, faerie dragons and mana wyrms hovering about taking books back and forth along side npcs researching and studying as well as practicing their magic, instead of just static guard duty waiting for you to interact with them. I don't know, point is it should have been a tower instead, with a lot more books and magical stuff everywhere.
    That would be great. No jokes here.
    And now close one eye and enjoy really long hallway...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    So they just ctrl+c ctrl+v Dalaran?
    I'm afraid I'll bring a sad news for you, but they ctrl+c Dalaran in BC, and ctrl+v Dalaran in WOTLK

P.S: it's called "copy-paste"

Deleted
    It seems to me reading through these comments that Druids are literally the only ones not upset. I main a Resto Druid so I'm not unhappy. It's really nice compared to the other classes, but a bit like the Monks I'd say it's rehashed or reused content really, may as well be Darnassus with added wooden status. But it's familiar and comforting and nobody is going to complain about that. The one that pains me the most is of course the Rogues, they were well justified in complaining, it looks terrible and no amount of complaining is going to change it I'm sure. The Priest hall if you aren't into Draenei architecture is going to get on your nerves and I am not sold on the poor warlocks having no roof over their heads. All in all, final verdict, apart from the Warrior hall all of them are sadly quite predictable and uninteresting simply because they are such familiar structures. That can be both a good thing for those that like familiar and comforting areas or a bad thing if you yearn to see new things.

Deleted
    We, warriors, have ugly artifacts weapons, that's a fact, but look at that class hall woah !

15+ Year Old Account
    remember back when they announced the rogue class hall being in the dalaran sewers? and all the rogues went into an uproar? a great many people (including blizzard) told us to wait and see, and give blizzard a chance?

and we all told you that if the past was any indication rogues would get shafted again?

and you told us again to give them a chance?

we rest our case. do you see our point yet?

"it won't be just a sewer!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    The DK class hall is... lackluster at best, We've had Acherus for what? 7 years now? Could've been so much better.
    Minor graphical updates on the soulforges (much better, I admit, but not enough). Monks got the same. Small detail changes but overall more of the same. Every other one has something cool or unique about it without recycling a lot. Even the paladin hall that looks like it was based off SM or Strat still has a lot of depth and feels like a new and special place to interact with your class.