Mythic Mannoroth -- Method Strat still solid + P4 Suicides?

Our guild is prepping for Mythic Mannoroth, and myself and the other Raid Leader are going over strategies. We're curious if the Method guide is still viable or not or if better strategies have sense come about.

Guide in question: http://www.wowhead.com/guides/raidin...annoroth-guide

I've seen some groups simply start the fight at the Green Pillar, whereas the Method guide says to start in the center in P2 and then move to the Green Pillar for P3. Curious if there's a difference between the two or of it's just easier to start at the Green Pillar. Also, does the Wrath of Gul'dan soaking positions still work? Our average raid ilvl with the Valor upgrades is like 735, with most people having a near finished Legendary Ring. Obviously we outgear this fight, so I know things will phase/die differently than they did with this guide was posted.

My last big question is in regards to the final phase and Wrath of Gul'dan. These old guides, and older posts on these forums, all suggest suiciding the two melee who get Wrath. Is this still necessary?

Also, if anyone has any tips/tricks for a guild just starting on the fight, I'd appreciate it! Thanks!

The suicide of melee in P4 (and rez) makes the Wrath of Guldan much easier to deal with.

Once we started doing that we killed the boss.

But that also means, do not enter last phase without your battle rezzes.

Some people just soak it with a box like in P3, many possibilities, our strat ended up a mix of 3 different strats.

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    The suicide of melee in P4 (and rez) makes the Wrath of Guldan much easier to deal with.

Once we started doing that we killed the boss.

But that also means, do not enter last phase without your battle rezzes.

Some people just soak it with a box like in P3, many possibilities, our strat ended up a mix of 3 different strats.
    I wrote this guide up for my guild, heavily inspired from Method. Can you give it a look over and suggest any changes you feel would be better? I want to make sure going in that we're prepared for the Wraths.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

method strats are generally super outdated for world 100+ progression.
    I don't know of a single guild that still pulls the boss over to the GREEN pillar, everyone is using the purple one since that one will still exist in the last phase. Tanks can use it to get knocked back into, the pulsing damage from it isn't that bad.
    I'd just watch different killvideos from guilds that killed it the first time after valor upgrades happened and see which strat you understand the best and which one would fit the most for your guild.