The Silver Hand size

Can anyone in the alpha/beta post a pic of how large The Silver Hand is? It says 1h but many are hoping it's a "large" model like what Uther uses even though it's classified as a 1h instead of a 2h. The pic on the artifact preview is no help because the weapon is on the far side of the tauren.

Many thanks.

From WoWhead. Missing some textures, and the scale might not be entirely correct. But it looks like it matches the preview size from the WoW site reveal.

Scaling can be easily altered at another time, so the best thing to do is to give your feedback to their Twitter Account(s) or the Forums.

Though it may be intentionally. They may want you to wield a giant hammer, with an off-hand. It's not unheard of in terms of Lore.

Not sure if it's really any indication, but for now in the WoWhead dressing room the hammer is sheathed on your back when the character is on a mount. It looks like it's a 2-handed labeled as 1-handed.

It's big enough for you to realize it's a foam hammer.
    "When you have to deal with a beast, you have to treat him as a beast."

Quote Originally Posted by Archibalde View Post
    Not sure if it's really any indication, but for now in the WoWhead dressing room the hammer is sheathed on your back when the character is on a mount. It looks like it's a 2-handed labeled as 1-handed.
    There's A LOT of 1-handers strapped to character's back. Also the hammer this huge would look silly on the waist. Now, if only the Libram would hang there...

Deleted
    honestly best weapon ever, i always wanted to wield a giant mace with one hand KappaPride

Is the tome at least going to be able to transmog into a shield?

I hope we can transmog them both!. I don't care to be seen with a dang book as a char who wears plate. I despise all big weapons in the game cept for 2h. Really hope for an option to transmog.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyvah View Post
    -some words-
    -pics-
    LOL that's a big weapon.

Formerly known as Arafal