Does Jaylock really deserve a perma ban?

This is an honest question. Does Jaylock really deserve perma ban?

The reason I ask this is because there are so many benefits that Jaylock has brought to the game world. He has made troll topics more accessible and less expensive for people to use to offend/irritate with. The forums are stable because of the constant inflow of Jaylocks materials of all kinds. What do we gain by permanently banning Jaylock?

Now I do not condone Jaylock as a person, but all I am asking is does he really deserve to be perma banned because of having some sort of program to automatically make troll topics?

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    We gain one less bout of ignorance. Not to mention I think moderation topics are against the rules here.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Hi there Jaylock. Nice smurf

The age of Jaylock is coming to an end, it's time for mortals to step up and take his place.

7+ Year Old Account
    If someone was using an automated program to make troll topics, then YES they do not belong on the forums and deserve to be banned. Don't care who they are.

Deleted
    For those who didn't notice, he uses the argument for bots and their supposed benefit to the game (a popular troll topic), replacing "bots" with "jaylock".

Noticed, but not funny.

Deleted
    43 posts in just over 18 months? looks like a jaylock alt account.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    If someone was using an automated program to make troll topics, then YES they do not belong on the forums and deserve to be banned. Don't care who they are.
    lol /10charssssssssssssssssss

10+ Year Old Account
    This is not appropriate for a host of reasons.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |