Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    No, we just know it's more complicated than BOMB EM ALL

Sane people do. Idiots just listen to Trump. In reality the only way to deal with the issue is to stabilize the region whereby the proper civil structures are created that bring peace and prosperity to the people of those nations. That and a gradual program of de-radicalization of certain schools of Islamic doctrine. By that I mean the Wahabbist creed that Saudi Arabia has been spreading. But that hard. It requires time, effort, patience and tolerance.

Heck its easier to just say bomb the **** out of them all.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    What we do now, wait for the president to call this current one work place violence, oh wait he already did. Anyway what we do is get ready for the one that was most certainly suppose to happen. If these two were using their townhouse as an IED factory, that means others most like have these IED was well. We are current concentrating on having more gun control, than we are putting the eyes and ears on the people that we let into this country.

These two most certainly were going to be doing something other than what they did yesterday with all the shit they are claimed to have both in the SUV and the townhouse. They guns should be the least of the worries right now. This president has been living in a fantasy world and has been telling us that we have little to fear inside our own boards from these terrorist half way around the world. The FBI can't even keep track of all the people they need to and there are so many they just don't have the man power and resources track more. I would get ready for the next one, I am sure it won't be long in coming our way.

Quote Originally Posted by Destump View Post
    You know what's weird? yesterday nobody was talking about terrorists. The media were just talking about shooters. And the second the media heard at least one of em was a muslim they were suddenly called terrorists. I'm willing to bet my dick that- if they were all white, the word terrorist wouldn't have been used by most media.
    Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    Why is this being called terrorism? I feel like its just clickbait.

Police have confirmed they have ties with known terrorists, they showed up with military gear and wore go pro's on their chests to record their carnage, they found pipe bombs in the building they attacked, in their SUV and multiple pipebombs in their home. The mistake was not calling it terrorism immediately. People aren't saying terrorist JUST because they have muslim names, but because they were obviously terrorists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure how Trump is going to solve anything. People severely overestimate the amount of power a president has. Also, still not confirmed a terrorist attack. What are we basing this off? The names? Come on.

Also, IF it is a terrorist attack, what is there to do? Last terrorist attack we had was in 2001. One terrorist attack every 14 years? Sounds like we're doing a pretty good job at prevention. Maybe we could improve intelligence gathering, surveillance etc... But idk OP... sounds like we're living in bliss compared to Europe (no offense, friends across the pond).

Lastly, we have school shootings among a plethora of other gun related violence and NOW people want to act over a possible terrorist attack. Talk about priorities lol.