Deleted

All 3 artifact acquisition quests [SPOILERS]

Blood:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQP029Cjrr8

Frost:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HMBouE7uGI

Unholy:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzeqBoz87b4

On a related note, I sure hope that you actually get the "title" every class gets.
    "Deathlord" for DK is awesome.

Oh man, that Unholy video is awful. Did that guy really think putting random rock/pop music over the gameplay was a good idea?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MagmyGeraith View Post
    Oh man, that Unholy video is awful. Did that guy really think putting random rock/pop music over the gameplay was a good idea?
    Unfortunately the Unholy scenario itself is also inferior to the other two. They went with the rather lackluster Dark Riders backstory from the WoW comics, and added Arthas and King Terenas expies.

Quote Originally Posted by MagmyGeraith View Post
    Oh god yeah I'd rather wait for another video to pop up then watch that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Feels like he recorded it on a toaster to, like 10 fps if that.
    Chaotic Serenity - US Frostmourne Alliance 13/13 Mythic

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    Thank you so much

Preach is doing a series on all the available quests. Not sure when Unholy will be around but he's not too bad. Just look up Preach Gaming on Youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Preach is doing a series on all the available quests. Not sure when Unholy will be around but he's not too bad. Just look up Preach Gaming on Youtube.
    Fatboss (uh I think it was fat boss I might be drastically off) did coverage of all these DK Specs individually going in detail for like 2-3 hours each.

Thanks for the videos.

The unholy story is a bit bland, but not sure if anyone else noticed and whether or not its just a coincidence but its kinda of reminds me of the witcher 3 wild hunt, for example: your not exactly liked by the guy you have to help, there are "dark riders" similar to the wild hunt themselves and the "boss" so to speak is called "Ariden" which sounds alot like "Eredin" from the witcher 3 who are also the leaders of there perspective groups.

My thoughts on the matter anyways would be good if blizzard made the quest better like the witcher game itself =D

Fatboss (uh I think it was fat boss I might be drastically off) did coverage of all these DK Specs individually going in detail for like 2-3 hours each.
    You're refering to Finalboss I think, checked out Fatboss' channel and saw no DK legion videos. Although the Finalboss videos I saw were nowhere near 2-3 hours each so I might be wrong.

Blood. Frost. Unholy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nayami View Post
    You're refering to Finalboss I think, checked out Fatboss' channel and saw no DK legion videos. Although the Finalboss videos I saw were nowhere near 2-3 hours each so I might be wrong.

Blood. Frost. Unholy.
    Yeah finalboss, I knew it began with an F and when I was trying to think of it that's all that came up lol

I don't know if this has been already asked on another thread, but will you be able to acquire all three artifact weapons on the same char?
    Ty in advance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonslayer View Post
    The unholy story is a bit bland, but not sure if anyone else noticed and whether or not its just a coincidence but its kinda of reminds me of the witcher 3 wild hunt, for example: your not exactly liked by the guy you have to help, there are "dark riders" similar to the wild hunt themselves and the "boss" so to speak is called "Ariden" which sounds alot like "Eredin" from the witcher 3 who are also the leaders of there perspective groups.

My thoughts on the matter anyways would be good if blizzard made the quest better like the witcher game itself =D
    The characters, places and plot hooks you mentioned have existed for quite some time, these are from WoW comics.

Gutted, was hoping frost artifcats would seath on back, that's the last thing I need to defo go unholy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ant13 View Post
    I don't know if this has been already asked on another thread, but will you be able to acquire all three artifact weapons on the same char?
    Ty in advance.
    They've said they are putting some sort of catch up mechanism in place for alt spec artifcats. Wil you be able to have all three in your bags at once? I doubt it

Edit:

Unless, it's got a physical spec restriction on it preventing you equipping them in wrong spec