Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Warlock's magic, for what lore still means to this game, do not "draw" power from demons, it nowhere drains the energies of the legion, it is the magic the very lords of the legions uses to empower it, whyle DH should be the the final nemesis of them all.

Obviously, being the introduction of the DH class a pure merchandise operation, Blizzard will put all the coolness they can afford into it, there is no spot for logic speculation.

BUT, for the love one may have for an eventual coherence in the lore, warlocks were magic users who embraced the way of the legion, using the power of twisting nether to call upon demons, to strenghen its own spells, and to lay destruction.

DH are not a class, it is the way a single hero, Illidan stormrage, has developed his own sorcery to fight the demons, abandoning it the moment he consumed the skull of one of the strongest warlocks known, Guldan, to finally become a true Demon.

Aside from this they can even put Panda Jedy into the game, our only option is to just accept it, keep calm, and pay the monthly fee...

I would love to remark the fact that to finally transform into a demon, Illidan had to consume the skull of a warlock....
    Ahh, the roots of the fantasy of a class, we are so lucky some newby designers has to remind us of them...
    Last edited by volrat; 2015-12-09 at 02:21 AM.

Volrat, if there's a way to upvote a post on these forums, I do not see it.

Otherwise you'd have a +1 from me.