this game is fun but lot of thing...

HEY, i made a trial account(14 days) today and god that this game is fun, im a wow player since longtime but since my raid is 13/13M we dont raid that much and its boring without raid, anyway yeah i tried and i like it lot, but i would need help but sadly with a trial account i cant speak to anyone, either speak on the official forum as well, make ti really hard to find help there so i come here

1- im a french canadian player and im trying to find french people from north america server, not from europe because of latency
    2- do there is any french people here from canada?
    3- what is the best server i can take for my latency? im from east canada(quebec)
    -4 there is a way to see the latency in-game?(didnt find one)
    5- otherwise im really thinking about buying it... im a pve player and seen comment about its really focused pve
    6- im playing a realm reborn xpac, its the last expansion atm right? kind confuse in this!
    p.s i have other questions but for the moment its pretty lot thx to help^!!!!
    Last edited by ruggleee; 2015-12-04 at 04:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    All NA servers are based in canada

I am unsure as to the french focus.

Seeing it in game you can mouseover the wifi looking icon in the top right

The games focus is pve

A Real Reborn was essebtially a reboot while it is 2.0.it is closer to say vanilla WoW then say BC

We central/eastern Canadians have it really nice in FFXIV when it comes to latency. I wouldn't worry about it as I can (from Toronto) pretty much wait until the very last moment to move out of things and it still registers because the servers are in Montreal. Other people tend to be jealous of us ;>. Not sure about servers tho but I myself play on Cactuar and I've run into a fair bit of Canadians but not sure about the french part.
    Last edited by Aruhen; 2015-12-05 at 10:20 AM.

I will say that on Faerie we don't have many French players, at least not as far as I know. Most people speak English in general channels but there might be a couple Free Companies (guilds) that have a majority of French speakers.