Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Well it seems like the accusation is these immigrants come in the country and are raping women at night in dark alleys. Doesn't really add up.
    Sure, that happens as well but assault rapes make up like 10-20% of rapes. A not so small amount of the women who are raped by immigrant men, are immigrants themselves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post
    School is a place for education, not a place for brainwashing or indoctrination. Sweden is a lost cause. Imagine what it will be like there in 15 years.
    I don't think there will be a Sweden in 15 years lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post
    School is a place for education, not a place for brainwashing or indoctrination. Sweden is a lost cause. Imagine what it will be like there in 15 years.
    Well they will cry like their minister did and grow up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Although Sweden seems to be having some difficulty properly integrating immigrants.
    It's a mix of various factors, and being too lenient on them. The politicians thinks that a "one size fits all" works with immigration, completely disregarding the cultural differences between different immigrant groups. They think just because it worked okay with finns and so on, it'll work fine with people who are from other parts of the world. Complete disregard that culturally, finnish people are pretty close to Sweden. There's really been no need for major efforts with nordic immigrants, because it's no big differences. Was only very recently that immigration from africa and middle east started.
    Last edited by mmocfb6c003936; 2015-12-04 at 07:52 AM.

Deleted
    Good idea or not?
    Sweden is going a different direction from other countries it would seem.

http://www.takepart.com/article/2015...sm-book-sweden
    Sick clickbait lie title.
    It's not required reading, at all. It's not part of national coriculum. It's been distributed for free, to a mere 100k students, probably as something done by private schools, as this seems like a private initiative.

Nowhere does it say that it's required, implying mandatory study. Nor does it anywhere state that ALL children will read it, at all.

This is a private group that's given out books to those schools interested in it, to make it part of certain schools projects to talk about gender equality.
    Last edited by mmoc4a603c9764; 2015-12-04 at 07:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Somalia and mexico pick your immigrants wisely.

I bet Tilli would trade 1 vs 2.
    You get one somali for every two mexicans Lilla takes.
    Well seeing as the Somali immigrants in the United States aren't causing any problems, the US is just apparently that damn good at integrating immigrants.

Anyway, what really interests me here is the cognitive dissonance between "Woman-oppressing Muslims are taking over the country" and "Men-oppressing feminists are taking over the country" narratives going on whenever it comes to Sweden.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilla Blomma View Post
    ...? What rights do women not have, that men have, in Sweden?
    The right to not be included in the rules.
    In Norway but also in Sweden, there's no such wage gap, just like in the rest of the western world. There's nothing that a male has that a female doesn't.
    However. Just because the countries and the world live in this so called "Females suffered back in the days, now males, even if they were not born back then have to suffer today".

A child is born.
    It's the females, unless she can't afford it. Even then it's impossible for him to keep it.

Once you manage to keep the child, for whatever circumstances - Recent friend has been allowed to keep the child because the mother simply didn't want it.
    Now the fun part comes.
    He's single. Alone. With the Child. She does NOT want the child.

He gets 1/3 of the money SHE gets. She does NOT pay for child support. He's been on going with this for 2 years now, and yet she still does NOT pay a single norwegian crown.

How is this fair? It's not.

One more. I called the police for a crazy ex. She had gone to my house, apparently me roomie did not lock the door. That's on him. He called me. Told me that my ex was checking my shit, pc, etc. He couldn't get her out, so I called the police, told them I didn't want to meet her, was afraid because she's violent, and hits. And the police man said.

You can solve it yourself, it's not a big issue. And since the door wasn't closed, we can't do anything against it.

People need to pull their heads out of their butts. Females don't suffer. They have it better than men.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Well seeing as the Somali immigrants in the United States aren't causing any problems, the US is just apparently that damn good at integrating immigrants.
    Those who have economic means to choose the US this is a self selected sample you would get the swedish ones.

Deleted
    That's very different from what I've been reading about USA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Those who have economic means to choose the US this is a self selected sample you would get the swedish ones.
    It's like you're trying to bait some sort of response out of me you're not going to get.

"Oh well heavens to murgatroyd, I didn't know you meant the Somali Somalians, I thought you meant the proper, educated Somalians we here in the United States of these Americas have been so privy to have been receiving. My word, deary, but those refugee Somalians! They are just a contemptible lot! They are right out ingratiated in the eyes of the refined world, why, if was to have to ever suffer one's presence I might right about faint from a case of the daylight terrors! The United States certainly has never accepted immigrants that were anything but the most upstanding gentlemen of character and wealth and education! Why, no immigrant in the United States ever had to face anything but unconditional love and support from their new port of call!"

That sound about like what you were expecting?

- - - Updated - - -

That's very different from what I've been reading about USA.
    If you can find a story about Somali immigrants in the United States causing statistically higher rates of crime I'd love to see it.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    If you can find a story about Somali immigrants in the United States causing statistically higher rates of crime I'd love to see it.
    Considering I know next to nothing about US news sources and stuff, that's not really going to happen. All I have is swedish stuff about it, which doesn't exactly paint it in good picture considering their employment rates and so forth as well.

Older women believed they were superior to men where I grew up, they felt men were in need of parenting like children. I'm not sure when women started feeling inferior, maybe when people started moving from the rural areas to the city? On the farm, farm work didn't seem superior to house work so there was equality.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering I know next to nothing about US news sources and stuff, that's not really going to happen. All I have is swedish stuff about it, which doesn't exactly paint it in good picture considering their employment rates and so forth as well.
    That sounds like a non-answer to my request.

Anyway, what really interests me here is the cognitive dissonance between "Woman-oppressing Muslims are taking over the country" and "Men-oppressing feminists are taking over the country" narratives going on whenever it comes to Sweden.
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    The United States certainly has never accepted immigrants that were anything but the most upstanding gentlemen of character and wealth and education! Why, no immigrant in the United States ever had to face anything but unconditional love and support from their new port of call!"
    Do you even know your own current immigration standards?

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Older women believed they were superior to men where I grew up, they felt men were in need of parenting like children. I'm not sure when women started feeling inferior, maybe when people started moving from the rural areas to the city?
    Well this woman feels so inferior and marginalised that she thinks she can dictate what all her other classmates have to read.

Quote Originally Posted by boomzy View Post
    oh, crap. I didn't realize this was your thread.

Fuck this shit, i'm out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    How does that surprise you? The feminists are anti-racist(Basically the "FUCK YOU, YOU'RE RACIST FOR NOTICING DIFFERENCES WITH GROUPS!" version of it ), they're part of those who distort the debate climate in Sweden. Immigrant women who have gone to media has been dragged in the dirt by them, proclaimed to be islamophobic and racist and so forth, or been told that their experiences does not make it a widespread problem(Even though it is). Our national coordinator against extremism said she knew what was going on in the areas where the majority are from africa or middle east, said she knows the girls get harassed there on a daily basis if they don't wear what is deemed as approriate clothing, yet she refused to call it a problem with that community.

Debate about problems has been stiffled by both feminism and anti-racism in Sweden, far too often.
    Last edited by mmocfb6c003936; 2015-12-04 at 08:12 AM.

Deleted
    The pussification of Sweden continues. From Vikings to sissies

Deleted
    Handing out feminist books is no different from Christians handing out Bibles or Muslims handing out Korans to teenagers.

Not sure it's illegal at all, nor should it be, free books are a good thing.

As long as no one is forced to read them, it's just free books.

But yes, this is an attempt to indoctrinate people into a paranoid, delusional religion.

I wonder when we'll start seeing "feminist holidays" being pitched.

Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post
    The pussification of Sweden continues. From Vikings to sissies
    Yep.

This is why Swedish girls are among the easiest in Europe. They lack men.
    Last edited by mmoca8403991fd; 2015-12-04 at 09:28 AM.

Good idea or not?
    Sweden is going a different direction from other countries it would seem.

http://www.takepart.com/article/2015...sm-book-sweden
    Horrid idea.
    Forcing people to read a specific book for its ideological/political content is called indoctrination.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goradan View Post
    Why do feminist still exist when women now have equal rights?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Well the author of the book is from Nigeria... So...
    "Because African and Muslim men treat women like shit, Swedish men must be blamed for it." Left-wing feminist logic in a nutshell. Interestingly the same feminists are usually huge fans of mass immigration from cultures that treat women like shit.