Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Has empowered seals been added anywhere (visually) or is that gone as well?
    There are no more seals in Legion , so its probably gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Ret was arguably in a good place in Wrath too, if not the best it has ever been, before Holy Power was ever a thing... It was very good in both PvE and PvP, but some people had to complain loudly about the rotation, or supposed lack there of, and now we have this... it's still FCFS, just with a finisher tacked on that really doesn't need to exist.
    Ahhh yes, the ole arbitrary fuck you by Blizzard. They still play that card from time to time.

7+ Year Old Account
    Where are the animation previews for other races? We don't all play Human males, c'mon alpha streamers.....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamato88 View Post
    Where are the animation previews for other races? We don't all play Human males, c'mon alpha streamers.....
    By the look of it, it seems that all races share the same combat animation. Saw earlier an video with a male dwarf and one with a female belf and there was no difference between them.

Quote Originally Posted by Enril View Post
    Agree and I hope we will get a lot of cosmetic glyphs for our abilities.
    Im pretty sure devs already said all glyphs r gone in legion

Quote Originally Posted by Flakstorm View Post
    Im pretty sure devs already said all glyphs r gone in legion
    correct me, but i think they said about major ones? or minor too?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorish View Post
    correct me, but i think they said about major ones? or minor too?
    Correct! Only major glyphs are being removed from the game , minor glyphs are here to stay. for now.

Animations are awesome and going in the right direction.

Once they're finished, it should be much, much, much better than Live if they keep this direction.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by deadmau View Post
    We got the shaft compared to warriors.

As I said, Paladin animations are lazy.
    I'm not too impressed.
    Rampage flow is sweet and Whirlwind looks like a whirlwind. The other stuff isn't all that impressive.

If we're talking about old TV animations, there was one in the game very briefly that was essentially an 'X' slash. That was the best by far.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    I'm not too impressed.
    Rampage flow is sweet and Whirlwind looks like a whirlwind. The other stuff isn't all that impressive.
    U cant compare paladins to warriors. Tho DS could use a cooler animation imo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enril View Post
    U cant compare paladins to warriors. Tho DS could use a cooler animation imo.
    I'm not comparing anything, can't you see the quote?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    I'm not comparing anything, can't you see the quote?
    Sorry , I was meant to reply to him not u , my bad there bud.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SuRXIII View Post
    I am disheartened to see so many people hate on the current Templar`s Verdict animation. Well, you got your wish - instead of having a unique animation for it, we're back to the default human animation. It's not even the 2H animation FFS, it's the one handed animation.

I don't get why they're so happy about it. One less uniqueness. It's wasn't even that over the top compared to the new one - you're still spinning to attack.

Personally, it's because with the title of being a "Holy Knight", it's very immersion breaking to see your character slowly pivoting, showing his back and weak spots to the enemy and then doing a wimpy downwards bonk.
    It is so extremely immersion breaking that I benched my paladin from MoP until Legion hopefully, if TV retains this awesome animation instead of that spinning crap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PetersenIV View Post
    I don't like Blades of Justice, I don't like the "new" Templar's Verdict (it's just the "special attack" animation for one-handed weapons that's been in the game since Vanilla), I don't like the new Judgement, I don't like the new Divine Storm.

I don't like mixing hammers and swords (this can be fixed by Glyphs, and I support "Glyph of Damocles" to turn Execution Sentence [or Judgement if they turn it back to what we currently have, which I strongly prefer] into a sword).

I do kind of like Crusader Flurry, except it kind of looks like a home run swing, and as spammy as it is, that's going to get real old, real fast.

I also like the gold shiny trail left behind on Crusader Flurry and Templar's Verdict.
    Well from what I understand not all of the new animations are in yet...so Ret and other melee class animations maybe not be completely fleshed out yet.

Quote Originally Posted by HardlyWaken View Post
    Gotta say... I feel REALLY weird about the Judgement change...
    I REALLY love the new animations and the new SOUNDS. No weird feelings at all

Looking at that youtube video showcasing most classes.
    Fury Warrior got some major love. But when it got to Paladin, I thought everything was pretty fooking meh, Divine Storm was just the same animation? Slightly sized up possibly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.