Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    None..

Why would I watch a game, when I can play it?
    Reasons I watch wow videos:

To find out how to find some item or complete a quest I'm stuck on or just do it faster (ie guides).

To find out more about interesting lore I encounter in-game. Nobbel is really good at this, Blizzard should pay him.

To be entertained, usually by Machinima.

To listen to the music.

To learn raid tactics.

To learn how to farm gold, mounts or pets faster (take gold farming videos with a pinch of salt).

To learn some clever trick which will allow you to get added value out of the game (eg exploration videos).

Following on from this, if I get entertained by a youtuber I will start to just like them and watch them do almost anything.

It is fun watching Nixxiom/Moocluck or Nobbel/Fury level because the fun they have in-game is infectious. However, I need to know the people involved before I watch relatively uninteresting gameplay.
    Last edited by mmoc1414832408; 2015-12-07 at 09:54 AM.

Usually only watch WoW videos to gain information about upcomming expansions, like Legion in this case.
    Sometimes I stumble upon random WoW videos on youtube while just browsing around, and maybe I watch them or continue clicking depending on what it is, but it is rare.

But I still don't get how people still don't understand why others would find it entertaining to watch others play games.
    I for one love to watch tournaments of CS GO.

Deleted
    Nobbel, and only Nobbel

WOTLK pvp videos, or some newer PVP videos

None, personally. I used to watch a few boss kill videos when I raided, but now there's really no point. I don't really see the point of watching other people play a game, or listening to their commentary on it. Why would I do that when I could just check the front page of mmo-champ a few times a week to see incoming content, or play the game itself? I don't care about any of these Youtube idiots' opinions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    Man, there was someone who linked their video to this site a while back of all of the goofy shit that happens in their raids, but I can't remember it.

Some guy recorded all of the goofy things that him and his raid group does and says, then showed it to us. I'm not sure if I could continuously watch videos like that, but the first video was so entertaining.
    My guild actually does a lot of stupit shit during raids, so maybe that could be a thing once in a while, lol.

Deleted
    did you see this new pvp/machinima video?

it's heavily edited and almost looks more like a movie than a montage it's so good

that kind of video is what I like best