Deleted

Heroic Raiding Guild wanting to go Mythic - Log analysis

Hi guys, my guild has recently cleared 13/13HC and we want to start raiding Mythic. We are so far 1/13M, but I feel we are not doing as well as we could do, so I'd like to get some advice on how to improve - both individually and as a raid - to do better on Mythic.

Due to an error (I disabled my logging addon -.-) I have no Mythic kill logs - only some wipes -, but I do have a log of our latest HC Archimonde kill. If someone could comment with some tips on how we're performing, that'd be really helpful. Thanks to you all guys in advance.

Log: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/df4qrpNDR2JhtYcV

10+ Year Old Account
    You need more hunters IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

Deleted
    Well, if you just killed Archi HC now with that ilvl, you probably need to start with some of the easier and less mechanic-heavy fights. You also need 20 people, which, if you don't have today will be difficult to recruit for atm.

You can probably do Iron Reaver and you have a good burst AOE comp for Kromrok. Council should be fine as well if your DPS are disciplined to target the right targets (and you can 4 heal now).

After this, you're likely to hit a wall on Kilrogg with the going down mechanic and blowing up the little adds downstairs quickly and then Gorefiend is gorefiend. Maybe you can get someone to skip you through gorefiend with the portal because Iskar/Socrethar are easy as F.

Well always remember that gear is only half of it. You need to get your peeps to play mechanics flawlessly and that starts with HC since the base mechanics are still the same in Mythic.

Example: when we were at Gorefiend Mythic I really had a person with like 80% attendance in HC raids telling me that he needed some extra time to learn how to deal with Shared Fate, the mechanic that wants 2/3 players to walk together with another rooted player, a mechanic that should be well known and dealt with blindly from HC. Not so much as it seems, this one player managed to not notice he had to move frequently which resulted in him blowing up 3 others countless times.

Such things can really make Mythic a drag. Sensitize your players to really learn how to deal with mechanics as it should be early on. Sure give them enough time to do so but also see that you get results.
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well when u get into mythic, raiding isn't so much about having fun anymore... it's more about numbers, people know how to play? are they good? or complete morons? And if they are morons and can't play get rid of them if you want progress. U got the right classes in ur raids? switching out that boomkin for a MM hunter on a add-switching fight will make all the difference in the world. People have to be disciplined in a mythic raid, no more fucking around, missing that 1 interrupt can wipe the entire raid.