Ok, so if I get this right, the normal talent tree showed on beta will not be available in pvp scenarios (arena, bg and so on). And players will use the separate PvP talent tree?

Is it only me or do you feel like almost all the PvP talents are passives? I've seen a lot of streams of the alpha and the amounts of spells are actually underwhelming, and this is with the PvE talents, not the PvP ones.

And I, playing a Demonlogy Warlock, feels like the best abilities are put into the PvE tree. Mortal Coil, Shadowfury, Demonic Circle, DEMONBOLT (MY LOVELY DEMONBOLT) and as you see, the ones I listed are two cc's (albeit in the same tree) one mobility and one nuke.

So, for Demonlogy Warlocks at least, they will have no nuke abilities except Demonic Empowerment, which you can press every 15 sec if you'd like. Their mobility is also crippled in PvP, (meanwhile melees are getting more? Blink retribution paladin ...for example) so tell me how are they going to kite? They won't be able, and I suppose this goes for all warlocks.

And so, with zero mobility and zero nuke ( latter might only be for Demonlogy ) what are we supposed to do in PvP?

And don't give me your shit that Demonlogy is not PvP. If they meant for only one spec to be played PvP then they'd make it so only that one spec could be played. The changes required to make one spec viable are minimal (not that I'm a balance designer, but I got one thing called common sense.)

A spec / class lack something?
How do we solve it? /How do we add what they lack (Not the toughest question to answer)
???
Profit

Anyways these are mine thoughts and of course it is very early, but to have a voice heard early is better than waiting for them to fix it, might be they never do.