Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Welfare isn't even a significant part of our budget. Anyone complaining about welfare over budgetary concerns needs to pull their head out of their ass and THEN look at where government spending goes.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Welfare isn't even a significant part of our budget. Anyone complaining about welfare over budgetary concerns needs to pull their head out of their ass and THEN look at where government spending goes.
    Uhm, it's actually more then half of the Federal Budget. And I wouldn't say it's a problem if US didn't need to borrow to get the budget afloat. But they do, so the issue turns to should US borrow money to pay welfare? I would say no, tbh, I would rather use that money in other areas like investments that might give better results.

Also there are town that went bankrupt because they couldn't pay the welfare. A lot of working citizens left set tows, welfare people remaind. So barely any tax income, yet the welfare needed to be paid!
    Last edited by mmoc0127ab56ff; 2015-12-08 at 04:25 PM.