Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    hell hath frozen over. I agree with vyxen.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I'm going under the assumption that the FBI investigators know what they are doing, but I have a confession to make, I'm not an FBI investigator.

I have watched The Blacklist though.
    so all of a sudden law enforcement can be trusted but when it comes to a black person getting shot by law enforcement they cant

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    hell hath frozen over. I agree with vyxen.
    Hell has frozen over, heated up, and froze over 3 more times. I am on Vyxen's side in this too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    1st.. it (the apartment) wasnt a crime scene. no crime was committed there.
    2nd, they released the apartment back to the owner after gathering everything the considered to be evidence to the real crime of a mass shooting in a different location. what was left over as much as you want to disagree, wasnt considered evidence to confiscate. they absolutely did take photo's of everything which is all they felt was necessary.
    they found IEDs and material that they used to make IEDs in the apartment so don't tell me that isn't a crime?
    And IDs not belonging to either shooter and Pass Ports aren't evidence? come on know use some critical thinking
    Last edited by Vyxn; 2015-12-04 at 11:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    so all of a sudden law enforcement can be trusted but when it comes to a black person getting shot by law enforcement they cant
    Are FBI investigators under much scrutiny for mishandling cases involving black people? I thought that was more of a local police issue.

how about...leftist anti-american president lets fbi do crazy things in the name of far left politics
    they sent msnbc in there to fluff this story.
    "muslims are people too" bullshit

the hell with political correctness, trump was right
    register members of this primitive alien ideology

The advancement of the glorification of mass shooters continues. Disgusting display by the media, nothing good could come from this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    how about...leftist anti-american president lets fbi do crazy things in the name of far left politics

You gonna be ok, bro?

It doesn't make any sense why they were in the apartment. Also, the FBI being done, and releasing the place so quickly? Hell, a guy falling off a balcony caused an area to be cordoned off longer then that apartment.

Also, it was not just media people who went into the apartment, but also random people. Apparently a guy was seen taking food out of the fridge.

Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post

No body is forward any dam conspiracy theory that is on you
    I'm just pointing out something isn't right and many including a few that normally doesn't agree with me says so also

This is incredibly disgusting. But let's be honest. Fox News, MSNBC, and CNN all where in there.

Edit: didn't see the bottom part mentioning the others. Fox was there, just were having technical difficulties broadcasting.

Quote Originally Posted by Lockula View Post
    It doesn't make any sense why they were in the apartment. Also, the FBI being done, and releasing the place so quickly? Hell, a guy falling off a balcony caused an area to be cordoned off longer then that apartment.

Also, it was not just media people who went into the apartment, but also random people. Apparently a guy was seen taking food out of the fridge.
    the local law enforcement says it is still is an active crime scene with the investigation continuing
    they dont know what the hell is going on with reporters rummaging through the apartment

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    This is incredibly disgusting. But let's be honest. Fox News, MSNBC, and CNN all where in there.
    yes and I did mention Fox was possibly there also to clear up any accusations of me just going after MSNBC and CNN but it was MSNBC that showed the name and address of the person on the ID the evidence that was left behind by the FBI

10+ Year Old Account
    I see it as more dropping the ball than anything nefarious

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lockula View Post
    Hell, a guy falling off a balcony caused an area to be cordoned off longer then that apartment.
    Isn't that more to do with how many people are sent to investigate? Major shooting incident would have FBI all over it, man falling off balcony, not so many.

Apparently a guy was seen taking food out of the fridge.
    That's bizarre.

yes and I did mention Fox was possibly there also to clear up any accusations of me just going after MSNBC and CNN but it was MSNBC that showed the name and address of the person on the ID the evidence that was left behind by the FBI
    I edited my statement when I saw the bottom of your post. I can also confirm LA Times and the BBC were in there. The ID of the mother was also the part I had the biggest issue with (though the entire scene is disgusting).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I see it as more dropping the ball than anything nefarious
    It's a shit show. When you have the vast majority of your viewers telling you that what you are broadcasting is fucked up, that is more than just dropping the ball. That is a complete lack of common sense.

i only saw it for a few minutes, but i thought it was funny the way every media outlet within 1000 miles of the place sent someone in there along with a camera crew. they were all jammed into the place like sardines.

I'm calling this bullshit what law enforcement agency would leave an ID of neither of the shooters and pass ports and not conceder it as evidence so to gathered and preserved
    Call it whatever you want. You aren't qualified to make any type of relevant determination.

10+ Year Old Account
    they found IEDs and material that they used to make IEDs in the apartment so don't tell me that isn't a crime?
    And IDs not belonging to either shooter and Pass Ports aren't evidence? come on know use some critical thinking
    the IED's according to the interview i saw, were found in the garage, not the apartment. none of the press was allowed into the garage that im aware of.

the ID's thing doesnt make the apartment a crime scene. is it illegal to possess ID's not belonging to you? only if you obtained them falsely. we have no idea who's ID's those were or how they came to be in possession of them. still, not enough evidence to rope off the property of someone NOT involved in the shooting any longer than was necessary.

again, the FBI and various police agencies gather what they considered to be sufficient evidence, everything else didnt matter. and the property didnt belong to the shooters therefore cannot be confiscated.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

No body is forward any dam conspiracy theory that is on you
    I'm just pointing out something isn't right and many including a few that normally doesn't agree with me says so also
    i wasnt talking to you
    but no one said anything about a conspiracy.
    its a left leaning media slant

frankly if you can't see that then you have your blinders on

Deleted
    This is almost Nightcrawler level.

CNN brings in a Law Enforcement Analyst who is beyond shocked:

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    The FBI didn't release the apartment to be rummaged through. They released it to the owner who than either gave the media permission to access it or was overwhelmed, depending on who you believe.

The FBI stated they were done with the scene. Stop being so fucking dramatic all the time.
    The landlord had no legal right to let the press in there. Tenancy didn't end just because they were deceased.

http://www.laweekly.com/news/no-the-...rtment-6349573