Question Any balance guides for hellfire citadel?

I stepped into raiding in hellfire citadel at the beginning of this raid tier as a tank then my team needed me as a bomkin but I really can figure how to play a balance druid and I am getting annoyed with being blamed for low dps because of that can anyone help me with this? I do really need help if so leave a comment please and I will awnser you the best I can

Any specific fights you are having trouble on?
    Mythic Heroic or normal?

15+ Year Old Account
    Post a WowArmory as well so we can maybe take a look at your gear/talents/etc.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Quote Originally Posted by wing5wong View Post
    Mythic Heroic or normal?
    well not directly but I do struggle on mannoroth and pushing out dps there and too max my dps in general but hellfire highcouncil I feel its hard too do alot off dps on even tho it should be one of the easyer bosses for a bomkin too do dps on

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wing5wong View Post
    Mythic Heroic or normal?
    I am only 5/13 mythic atm so mostly too learn dps and the rotation

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sunfyre View Post
    Post a WowArmory as well so we can maybe take a look at your gear/talents/etc.
    char name is drudeman-twisting nether and I am horde but the talents and my gear is not a problem that is taken care off
    I can unfortunatly not link a armory link but I do struggle on mannoroth and hellfire highcouncil and movment fights are abit tricky too pull off

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not seeing a Drudeman on Twisting Nether :/
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Quote Originally Posted by Sunfyre View Post
    I'm not seeing a Drudeman on Twisting Nether :/
    what strange... are you sure you have it set too eu? instead of us that might be the problem I am on eu servers

Quote Originally Posted by drudeman View Post
    what strange... are you sure you have it set too eu? instead of us that might be the problem I am on eu servers
    If you grab your armory link you can paste it you just have to delete part of the link. When you paste it into the reply window it will appear as "[ URL=] https://www.google.com/ [ /URL]". Obviously no space between the brackets and URL and /URL. If you delete the "[ URL=] https://www." and "[ /URL]" portions then we can see the link. We will just have to paste it into our toolbar as it won't be a hyperlink.
    Last edited by dhays; 2015-12-11 at 05:53 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh, no, I didn't have it set to EU. :/.

And yeah, once you hit ten posts you'll be able to post links.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

you can also divide the link into several strings then post it, we will delete the spaces.
    get the class trinket it makes explaining things alot easier.
    Maybe also post a raid interface to give hits on UI.