Stuck, which ones?

Really close to 20k, but feeling stuck. Not sure which achievement(s) to focus on first in terms of requiring least or no amount of group required effort.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../nika/advanced

I noticed I can tackle the Cataclysm raider meta since Four Play and KiitF are soloable now. But the rest, not sure what to do.
    Last edited by decyphier; 2015-12-05 at 02:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do the ones in general, those are easy points.
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

- As Mibzo already mentioned the general ones are quite easy to do.
    - Most off the questing ones are soloable ( they are particurlary easy now that you can buy the quest areas with garrison resources), except maybe a handfull of group ones and the 10.000 daily one.
    - The pandaria and draenor exploration ones can be done easily aswell, only I came, I clawed, I conquered takes a couple hours of farming.
    - As you said yourself, the 3 cataclysm raider ones can be done solo.
    - The pandaria raider ones are a little bit harder with some requiring 2 or 3 people to complete, except show me your moves which needs a full raid (gl with that one^^), but you can try to push yourself and see how many you can solo (quite alot can be done solo but require some practice).
    - Professions: cooking, fishing and archeology simply all require a time investment. First aid requires a little bit of gold to get those last achievements.
    - The same goes for the reputation ones, do dailies and farm the reps.
    - The group scenarios still requires 3 people, I think so atleast, and the proving grounds gold and endless are not that hard to complete depending on your skill and how quickly you become bored of doing a 30 minute fight :P
    - World events, just do them when the event is up. They are normally pretty easy achievemnts.
    - Pet battles: do these if you like pet battling if not just skip them.
    - As for collections: if you like collecting things which I think you do then this is something you can work on long term, there are some great guides for these per expansion or as a whole.
    - Garrisons, there are quite alot of easy to do achievements left here, especially expanding your shipyard, building all the buildings and doing the basic quests linked to them. You can also acquire some easy gold this way which allows you to simply buy some achievements ( first aid, collection etc)

Reaching 20.000 achievement points can probably be done in a couple of hours, 21.000 and 22.000 are still not that hard but will just require some time.

Good luck!
    Last edited by Meeni; 2015-12-05 at 03:04 PM.