Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    The exact same judge sentenced a 14-year-old black kid to 10 years in juvie after he punched a man, who hit his head on the pavement and died. Where's that kid's probation and community service?
    Was the 14 year old kid rich?

Deleted
    What we need is car control. No one needs a car, anyone who says otherwise just wants kids to be run over.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyman View Post
    What we need is car control. No one needs a car, anyone who says otherwise just wants kids to be run over.
    If everybody had a car this wouldn't have happend

The only thing stopping a bad guy in a car is a good guy in a car.

I'm so fucking pissed off. If you haven't realized the rules don't fucking matter anymore. At the end of the day, so whatever you want. None of it matters. I'm going to throw up now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DemonixCD View Post
    He killed 4 people that night I dont know if you remember. Someone has to serve big time in prison, what if it was your kids/family who got killed? Don't think community service would sound fair.
    Exactly. Winter is the type of person that hasn't had really anything tragic happen to her. When it does. I would love to see her face. Those 4 people were brutally murdered.

That kid should never have been let outside his house. The fact he can get back into a car again.. I swear none of it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserneko View Post
    Alright, you've convinced me. You've defeated me with your superior intellect and articulate arguments. All hail Jokerfiend.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    That kid should never have been let outside his house. The fact he can get back into a car again.. I swear none of it matters.
    We might disagree on many thing but at the very bare minimum never drive a car again?

I'm so fucking pissed off. If you haven't realized the rules don't fucking matter anymore. At the end of the day, so whatever you want. None of it matters. I'm going to throw up now.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly. Winter is the type of person that hasn't had really anything tragic happen to her. When it does. I would love to see her face. Those 4 people were brutally murdered.

Are you just now learning that there is one law for the rich and another for everyone else? Ahh to be so young and naive I envy you. I was like you till I started to dig deeper and found out how utterly fucked everything actually is.

Now all I know are nightmares.

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    We might disagree on many thing but at the very bare minimum never drive a car again?
    Very bare minimum should have removed his hands or feet. He gets to pick. Because the void he left in those peoples lives meant nothing to him. So he should feel that void with the removal of his key body parts. To feel the pain of loss and helplessness he inflicted on these people and their families. Only to see him not give a fucking shit is sickening.

His parent should be skinned and hung. I'm so sick of this shit. I realize this is how militants are born. I need to calm down.
    Alright, you've convinced me. You've defeated me with your superior intellect and articulate arguments. All hail Jokerfiend.

Deleted
    Very bare minimum should have removed his hands or feet.
    Nobody gains from that.

Shoot him and his parents, problem solved.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Whose gonna enforce it though. I'am sure he'll drive even without a license. And when he gets caught killing someone else, "I'am sorry officer, i'am too rich to know i shouldn't have been doing that".

I mean that defense worked before.

I would give him life in prison, on the chain gang doing farm work. I still think this was a fake case to make white people look bad. If I were president I would punish this kid though, so the next faker would think twice.

Nobody gains from that.
    I gain from that. Don't say anybody. You don't speak for me.

I might have some extreme views, but that pales to the reality that I inflict. I am harmless, mostly. Defensive not offensive. My views don't hurt anyone. This kids hurt people, kills people, without remorse. We all gain from his removal from society, permanently.

Deleted
    I gain from that. Don't say anybody. You don't speak for me.

I might have some extreme views, but that pales to the reality that I inflict. I am harmless, mostly. Defensive not offensive. My views don't hurt anyone. This kids hurt people, kills people, without remorse. We all gain from his removal from society, permanently.
    We lose if we degrade ourself to our lowest emotional impuls over this scum.

If everybody had a car this wouldn't have happend

The only thing stopping a bad guy in a car is a good guy in a car.
    If cars were our only defense, you would see some pretty awesome cars. Grappling hook, armor plated, saws, flamethrowers.

Deleted
    There is no defense in hindsight.

We lose what exactly?. I thought equality is the latest rage?, why would you want to be morally superior, isn't that your 1st world privilege talking?.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    We lose what exactly?.
    That thin layer that prevents us from ripping the guts out of our neighbour that thin layer that makes
    us not sit naked in caves and poop in the woods that thin layers that makes us able to claim to be the most
    sucessfull stuff this dirtball has ever produced.

If his PO wanted, he could have him urine tested ASAP I'm sure. A chemical from alcohol shows up in urine for 2-3 days I believe.

edit:
    Urine tests for alcohol can detect its presence about 48 hours after ingestion. The Etg Urine Alcohol Test, however, detects ethyl glucuronide in the urine, which confirms alcohol ingestion as long as 3-4 days after intake, or about 80 hours after the liver metabolizes alcohol.

We have already lost, if that wasn't apparent. We have failed ourselves and our society. At this point, to me, how much more needs to go wrong?

NSA is a failure, we have had 3 Wars that are complete failures, our political system is a complete failure. It's fucking Rome all over again. This is what happens when the rich, and not the educated and scholarly, are in charge. It's a gigantic circle jerk of rich fucks, giving more rich fucks money.

How much shit like this needs to go on before we realize that it's not working? It's not going to happen with the people in charge currently.

That thin layer that prevents us from ripping the guts out of our neighbour that thin layer that makes
    us not sit naked in caves and poop in the woods that thin layers that makes us able to claim to be the most
    sucessfull stuff this dirtball has ever produced.
    That's outdated now and is being used against us. Its a weakness that they are exploiting.

- - - Updated - - -

We have already lost, if that wasn't apparent. We have failed ourselves and our society. At this point, to me, how much more needs to go wrong?

NSA is a failure, we have had 3 Wars that are complete failures, our political system is a complete failure. It's fucking Rome all over again. This is what happens when the rich, and not the educated and scholarly, are in charge. It's a gigantic circle jerk of rich fucks, giving more rich fucks money.

How much shit like this needs to go on before we realize that it's not working? It's not going to happen with the people in charge currently.
    America was great before the civil rights movement wrecked the country. China is 5000 years old and never once had a civil rights movement, they are now the largest economy on earth and close to the most powerful also.